PSPFlow?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Jamstruth, Jan 17, 2010.

Jan 17, 2010

PSPFlow? by Jamstruth at 5:07 PM (697 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Jamstruth
    OP

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    I doubt there's any PSP coders in here but after seeing Spinal's rather impressive DScovered taking a leaf out of the old Apple coverflow I wondered whether something like this would be possible on the PSP, in fact I'm sure it would be. CFW allows you to auto-boot an Eboot on startup so you could probably create a nice coverflow style program for browsing games and homebrew.

Unfortunately my homebrew skills border on the complete and utter nothing so I'm probably not the best person to try and code something like this... however does anybody know of a decent way of coding for PSP (a library for it) along side a tutorial for that library so I can maybe try and build up to coding something like this for myself (assuming the PSP scene doesn't die by the time I'm good enough)

2. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Game categories v12 does this pretty well, just not flow like, but enough to make it worth its weigh in gold.

Wynd

3. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    If only there was people that can make PSP homebrew on here :/
    Unless there is and they want to do this? [​IMG]
    You could post this on the GEN forums.

4. Jamstruth
    OP

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    Love how you sign your username at the bottom of every post Wynd, makes me feel like you're replying via a letter.

Game Categories is good enough but its really not the same. Game Categories is merely functional and what I'm proposing probably wouldn't categorise it, merely list in an attractive fashion. I know that something like this doesn't exist for PSP and it would really just be a bit of Eye Candy but, hey, if we have hacked PSPs we should be able to show off with them.

Jams