Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
homebrew.gif
PSPChrome 0.5

pspchrome2bs8.png

PSPChrome is a webbrowser application for the PSP by Damiaan Reijnaers. It's a application that looks like the browser Google Chrome, from Google. You've just only to download it, and put the files into your root directory. You need a internet connection to save and load the files. In a further release, V1.0, you will be able to create more tabs, and see you're favorites and history. Anyway, this PSP application looks great for use.

icon11.gif
Source
download.gif
Download

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alex said:
Pizzaroo said:
I wish I didn't have a psp3000 D:
What ever happened to that exploit to run the CFW? I know it didn't install the firmware. But it was released right?

wrong the HEN was never PUBLICLY RELEASED
frown.gif

and no doubt now will NEVER be released .. SONY have already released a patch in the last update
frown.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DieForIt said:
homebrew.gif
PSPChrome 0.5

pspchrome2bs8.png

PSPChrome is a webbrowser application for the PSP by Damiaan Reijnaers. It's a application that looks like the browser Google Chrome, from Google. You've just only to download it, and put the files into your root directory. You need a internet connection to save and load the files. In a further release, V1.0, you will be able to create more tabs, and see you're favorites and history. Anyway, this PSP application looks great for use.

icon11.gif
Source
download.gif
Download

That just looks so nice!
Good to see some Dutch input
tongue.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
12philip12 said:
cry.gif
how do i start it
cry.gif

put all the files on the root of your memory card

open the normal internet browser

press TRIANGLE button to bring up the browser options choose ADDRESS ENTRY first icon

enter this address ...

file:/chrome.html

then goto that address like a normal web www/url and it will load the Chrome portal (kinda like a web portal but with a chrome front end) its not actually installed on the PSP you visit and use it online like a web based interface that's written to act like the chrome browser
smile.gif

although its not finished yet new tabs don't work and a few other glitches
frown.gif

JPdensetsu

OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
12philip12 said:
okay... it starts now but i still dont see the different in this and the normal webbrowser (this is more ''beautifull'' but in functions...i dont see any differences)
???
It's only an alternative web browser for the ones that don't like the original one
tongue.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DieForIt said:
12philip12 said:
okay... it starts now but i still dont see the different in this and the normal webbrowser (this is more ''beautifull'' but in functions...i dont see any differences)
???
It's only an alternative web browser for the ones that don't like the original one
tongue.gif

overall I not impressed with it myself after messing with it for a day or so ... as its not really a better browser than the default one ....more like a skin for the original one combined with a web based portal I certainly wouldnt use it with anything that needs my passwords who knows if they are logging through their portal!?

have you tried using OPERA 4 J2ME (Mobile) version using pspkvm its an interesting alternative to the standard browser
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious