Hacking PSP2000 CFW possibly bricked?

BioAlpha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, have a issue with my PSP not turning on the normal way.
I was un-hacking via updater for 6.60 pro C2 i believe. The press Triangle to remove hack.

The normal way produces a green light for the power LED but no light is shown on the screen, then the green led turns off after a few seconds.

however
I hold Home as i flick the power switch up and it boots normally in OFW. I cannot access Recovery menu, and i dont have my memory stick any more. it broke as i found out i can turn it on with the home button, just my luck. have another one on the way.

My question.... What to do next. Update to 661 or put the updater, cipl flasher and all that and see if i can get the hack back on and try recovery? If im semi bricked id prefer to go the route that will fix it and not make it worse.

Thank you for you time everyone! Thank you. Been years since i last worked on my PSP lol.

NOTE: I cannot access Recovery menu by holding R either when booting up, just gives me the green led but no display.
I do have a replacement memory card on the way as well.

Last edited by BioAlpha,

BioAlpha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i do not, and i believe i do not need one as i am still able to boot into OFW with Home. I dont even believe the CFW is on it any more. and at this point buying a new PSP would be cheaper than buying a pandora battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 50% closer to getting my teeth fixed