OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys first post
moogle.gif
anyways, I have a problem with my phantasy star portable 2 demo. i can log into psn just fine but when i go to "view party list," i get Network Error 80550ccd. im using 5.50 prometheus with psnlover and fake region set to debug mode 1. If this cant be fixed, do you guys think ill have the same problem when the real game comes out? or is this just a demo thing. thanks in advance to anybody who can help me!

NoMeansYes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but id prefer to not do that. i guess ill just have to hold off on the multiplayer until the release... i really hope this doesnt happen with the real game

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
NoMeansYes said:
Thanks, but id prefer to not do that. i guess ill just have to hold off on the multiplayer until the release... i really hope this doesnt happen with the real game
I hope you plan on buying it, you won't get online without a online code.

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NoMeansYes said:

Try psnlover, I've heard that people get the online mode working with it.
Otherwise, just get the patched ISO of the demo from here and run it on 5.50 GEN D3, still using psnlover.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can make a party and join a party, but for some reason it is just impossible to view the party list. I have no idea why this is happening, but just get some friends to come online and create a party (or let them do it if you're a lazy bum like me
wink.gif
).

If I find the time during school, I'd want to give online play a shot (with you, or with someone else, doesn't matter really).

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
NoMeansYes said:
I hope you plan on buying it, you won't get online without a online code.
Now THAT is how you beat piracy.

Why the hell has no one thought of that before...

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded this off the PSN and it didn't work. I have 5.50 Prometheus CFW with the latest PSNlover. I don't know what I did wrong. I am not going to get a patched one because I would rather not use my computer to download stuff. For now anyways. If I re-download it should I do something for it to work? I noticed you said something about the fake region thing.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
themuddaload said:
WHAT YER DOING WRONG IS RUNNING IT ON CFW...
Not exactly. What he's doing wrong is downloading from PSN with a CFW. If you get a PSN copy downloaded on a non-CFW PSP, the game (or demo, whatever) works just fine. You can also download it through Media Go.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am confused on the part if the full thing is out or not. If so I will just wait until it gets dumped. I don't know but I am not going to wrap my head around it. I have enough games to satisfy myself anyhow.

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NoMeansYes said:
If there was one psp title every pirate should buy, it's this one.
wink.gif
WORD !
This game made me consider switching my PSP 3000 to OFW !!! But I'll just get a 2000 and switch between OFW and CFW.

Anyway, the game is not out yet, the only thing that is present is the demo and the patched version of it (in iso format). The actual game is coming out on September 14th !!!

P.S. Sorry for linking to that site, I thought it would be fine here >

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he buys the UMD, will he still be able to play online while running 5.50 prometheus with psnlover? Or is it a CFW thing.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
If he buys the UMD, will he still be able to play online while running 5.50 prometheus with psnlover? Or is it a CFW thing.
unless theres some amazing breakthrough between now and then, im guessing not. the demo is free, and has enough AP to foil would-be pirates, something tells me that they wont nerf the levels of AP in the retail version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?