PSP Slim/Lite Cases

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Soopy, Jul 9, 2008.

Jul 9, 2008

PSP Slim/Lite Cases by Soopy at 6:00 PM (1,282 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. Soopy
    OP

Member Soopy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i am trying to find a nice hard case that fits the psp slim securely. i dont care about carrying other accessories with it, just the psp. i have looked everywhere and the only psp case for the slim that people think is good is the logitech playgear case with a cloth. Are there any alternatives to this?

2. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I have this for mine , http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8764. Holds it nice and secure. Has space for two umds + memory sticks as well. I only have my psp in mine though , the lock feels a little cheap compared to the rest of the case , but doesn't feel like it will break or anything. I've had mine since christmas.

3. Pyrofyr

Member Pyrofyr GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Get the official one from circuit city, it's a bit larger, but it won't break. I dropped mine earlier by accident and the pieces just kinda come apart without the PSP ever hitting the ground or anything.

4. Icetron

Newcomer Icetron Member

Canada
  5. Soopy
    OP

United States
    that case actually looks a lot better than the many cases i have seen for the psp slim. the reviews are good also. i might actually get this, but the black instead (even if its $1 extra...i have a black psp, im picky).

im wondering if i could replace the zipper...not diggin' the red, but that's minor.

6. layzieyez

Member layzieyez GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I actually have that one. I use that in conjunction with this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13280 and I don't worry about my PSP being in my backpack while biking to and from work. Don't know if you could fit the phat since I only have slim. One word of caution about the silicone case. You have to slip it off and on to access your memory stick unless you set it to USB mode and manage your files that way (which really isn't a hassle unless you have a Mac) since there isn't an opening for the memory card slot (does anyone have a case that does?). There's also slight grip-bumps on the back of the silicone case which I like.

7. Soopy
    OP

United States
    that deal extreme case is looking even better as i keep looking at it. i wonder if i should get it...

8. DEF-

Member DEF- GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I have that one in black, its great! Not too big, easy to carry with and nice quality.

9. Soopy
    OP

United States
    Thank you Def, you just pushed me over the buy line. i have now purchased this case.

10. Icetron

Newcomer Icetron Member

Canada
    Sorry for bump. I just got mine today. I'm happy that despite the comments about how the zipper and inside aren't the right colour mine was actually the same colours as the photos. [​IMG] The rubber bands on the inside of the case aren't too tight on the PSP so it fits perfectly. The case quality is pretty good for this price imo. Overall a good case, and very cheap. [​IMG]

11. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    I just received my crystal case from DX a few days ago. I'd recommend it. Already survived a tumble.