PSP Slim CF m33

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by mikeyt1998, Mar 15, 2009.

Mar 15, 2009

PSP Slim CF m33 by mikeyt1998 at 2:07 AM (650 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. mikeyt1998
    OP

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    right, brand new today.

got a psp from my dad which seems to have custom firmware 3.80 m33 on it. i didnt even know it had custom firmware till i powered it on and came to a recovery menu lol

i know that custom firmware means that emulation and games are able to be played via the Mem stick but i dont know how the hell to work it at all lol

i get things in readme's saying put all files in /PSP/GAME but i put the stuff in there and nothing shows up in the game menu of the PSP.

it did have snes9x tyl on it but it kept telling me that it couldnt verify the memory stick or something so i ust formatted it and dont understand how to get any emulator at all on lol

i dont understand what this 1.0 or 1.5 you get in folders is...

the stickies seem to be outdated and i cant find a decent tutorial anwhere online and its annoying me now.

little help anyone?

cheers guys.

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    What do you want to do? There's far too much to cover so if you just name a couple of things you'd like to achieve you'll probably get more help.

Also when you go to the Memory Stick Icon on your XMB and hit the triangle button does it say Magic Gate Supported (and what stick do you actually have)

3. mikeyt1998
    OP

Member mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

United Kingdom
    i'd like to be able to put emulators on it. and understand exactly why you need 'game150' or just 'game' folders in 'root/PSP'

whats the difference between that?

and i'd also like to be able to play iso's stored on the memory stick, it did have one or 2 CFO's when i powered it on but i formatted the memory card and now nothing obviously lol i cant work out how to get an iso to work on it... i put it in 'root/ISO' but nothing shows up, just like the emulators...

lol noob question now, whats the XMB? just the menu? also, its a sony 1Gig with the actual psp logo on it so it should be real

cheers

EDIT: actually forget that XMB question, it does say magic gate is supported yes. what's that mean?