Gaming PSP Save Files!!!

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My data in pusuit force got corrupted how do i install a save file it always shows up as corrupted data im on 5.03 gen-c on a psp 3000

freestyle_monsta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
eminemlab.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude if any sort of data is corrupted u should delete immediately and form a new 1.A corrupted file can cause a serious effect to the PSP THATS HOW MINE GOT FUKED UP
frown.gif

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ i kinda doubt that... your psp was probably fucked up to begin with, and corrupted something before it died completely...

i think i heard something about certain savegames looking corrupted in d3. you should make sure you are on the right d3 (somehow there were 3 different ones that got out)=, the final release version, an older testing version, and something else)

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just tested on dragonball z shin budokai 2 it doesn't work on that too i even have a legit copy of crisis core and phantasy star portable i tried a save on those(just for testing) and still get courrupted data
frown.gif

but i dont need the save at the moment im playing through pursuit force again

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
freestyle_monsta said:
Dude if any sort of data is corrupted u should delete immediately and form a new 1.A corrupted file can cause a serious effect to the PSP THATS HOW MINE GOT FUKED UP
frown.gif

freestyle_monsta said:
Dude I think dere's sumthin wrong with ur PSP.U shud get it repaired buy the way wen exactly did u get it?

STOP scaring rocky, there is nothing wrong with his PSP ok?
I have the same thing, it all comes down to the memory card.

QUOTE(Rockstar @ Dec 27 2009, 06:11 AM)
i just tested on dragonball z shin budokai 2 it doesn't work on that too i even have a legit copy of crisis core and phantasy star portable i tried a save on those(just for testing) and still get courrupted data
frown.gif

Do you know if your memory card is fake? That might be the problem

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
deanxxczx said:
freestyle_monsta said:
frown.gif

freestyle_monsta said:
Dude I think dere's sumthin wrong with ur PSP.U shud get it repaired buy the way wen exactly did u get it?

STOP scaring rocky, there is nothing wrong with his PSP ok?
I have the same thing, it all comes down to the memory card.

QUOTE(Rockstar @ Dec 27 2009, 06:11 AM)
frown.gif

Do you know if your memory card is fake? That might be the problem
Nope its an original SONY 4gb Memory Stick pro Duo i got it from best buy.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
When you go onto the game memory stick icon, press triangle and go on to information,
it should say MagicGate Support: xxxxx
If it says unknown its fake, if it says supported its real.

Either way, try backing up your stuff and formatting, it usually stops it from happening on mine.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having the same problems since switching to GEN-C (I didn't know I would possibly need to backup my saves until later...never had that problem before though, even on my 2001 GEN/m33 updates).

The weird thing for me is that it only corrupted Some of the games' save data, and those games will no longer take saves from like, gamefaqs- only new saves made from playing a "new game" work.

Anyone know why gamefaqs' saves wouldn't work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs