grubbymitts

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, hope you can help.

I have a PSP 2003 Slim & Lite. I bought myself a Datel Max battery changer - it changes your PSP battery into a TOOL battery and back again at the press of a button. This seems to work a treat - green light comes on and PSP waits for a memory card to be inserted.

I have a Sandisk 2gb card and I used PSP Pandora Deluxe to put 3.90M33 on to the card. I followed all instructions - loaded up 3.90FW and the Despera for the M33 firmware. Set it to format the memory card and load the IPL booter.

All went well, so I turned the battery into a TOOL. Popped the memory card in, stuck the memory card in and...nothing. The green light went off and the screen was black. Pressing buttons didn't do a thing and the MS was not being accessed.

I have a PHAT so, I changed the battery on that too. Stuck the MS stick in and...it booted into the Sony PSP menu, not the menu Despera is supposed to load up.

So, thinking it is memory card issue I tried it with the only other card I have - a knock off Sony one. This did the same on the Slim - black screen.

So, any idea why it won't boot up into the service mode menu so I can install CFW?

Cheers,

Mitts

grubbymitts

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah I know, but it should still work to put 3.90 on (that's all I want on there for the moment)

::edit:: sorted now. Used a different program
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-