Hacking PSP ISO's on Macbook

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I am trying to install PSP isO's onto my PSP 2000 slim running 6.61. I have the Custom Firmware installed on it. Having difficulty with the ISO's though there not being recognised. there showing as Archive??

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the isos must be files with .iso extension (like game.iso) maybe you downloaded a rar with the iso inside and didn't extracted it? not sure how mac deals how .iso (or rar) files...
(either .iso or .cso cso being a compressed iso file)

they must be copied to memory card inside a folder called ISO (or isos, can't remember well) in the ROOT of the memory card

Paul Brown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know how they should be and where they go. I just can't get them in .iso format. It downloads as a rar, then I extract it...and at this stage it says ISO but goes onto desktop then either as just a blue folder....if someone with a Mac could tell me how or if I need software to decompress file perhaps be greatly appreciated

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Decompress it directly to your PSP memory stick.
I hate how MACs make things "easier" but complicate everything.
Just use the shell and make your way around with mv and other basic Unix commands.
Decompress the ISO in any given folder, using command line unrar if needed, and move the files using mv... on command line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.