PSP Help

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Smartpal, Mar 25, 2009.

Mar 25, 2009

PSP Help by Smartpal at 10:04 AM (982 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. Smartpal
    OP

Member Smartpal The Guitar Guy

India
    Ok here's my story, I've got a phat original PSP with a pandora battery that I used with Booster's multiloader. So I neglected my PSP for quite a while and one day I picked it up and dunno for what reason formatted the mem stick (Yes I know that was stupid). So now it dosen't boot at all, and I was wondering if there was any way to save it? Would putting back the pandora battery files back and loading the multiloader work? I haven't been in the PSP scene for a while, so I may sound noobish.

2. RhiGhost

Member RhiGhost GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    You need to have the MMS in the PSP for it to boot the pandora.

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

So it was ALREADY HACKED/you already hacked it with multiloader??

Try booting without the mem card in see if it works .. could be a faulty or dead stick or just dirt or dust in the mem card slot!

If its already modded then doubtful that formatting the stick would stop it booting did you format the stick in the PSP!?

Check the obvious has the battery been charged recently if not charge it [​IMG]

Are you trying to boot with the PANDORA battery or the NORMAL battery?!

A PANDORA battery will not boot the PSP it will go straight to service mode!

Try booting the PSP with just the power lead in no battery ... if it boots then its your battery at fault maby [​IMG]

4. Smartpal
    OP

India
    Yes I did format the stick in the PSP. *bangs head against wall* Now it's been made a MMS but the multiloader is refusing to work with it. >_>

5. kobykaan

United Kingdom

1) what exactly are you trying to do !?

2) are you remake the MAGIC MEM STICK for re modding?!

3) Is the PSP already modded or not?

4) if your trying to make a MAGIC MEMORY STICK try using PANDORA DELUXE to make your mem stick again!

read the stickies in the PSP section [​IMG]

6. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
  7. Smartpal
    OP

India
    The PSP has CFW installed, I've succeeded in making a MMS but the multiloader doesn't work. I'll try Rain's program, thanks xist!

8. xist

United Kingdom
    It's probably also worth updating your firmware to 5.00M33-6 too.

9. kobykaan

United Kingdom
    wait ........... are you trying to UPGRADE your current CUSTOM firmware... is that why your trying to remake your mem stick to upgrade to the latest!?

... what version do you have at the minute ??!

3.90 CFW or later you can update via the UPDATE selection of the PSP it updates direct from DAX's server [​IMG]

If your trying to remake the stick use the tool mentioned above you can use it with PSP's that are already hacked to CFW [​IMG]

if your using PANDORA DELUXE make sure you have INJECT IPL checked in the main menu of the program otherwise the PSP will not see it on bootup with the PANDORA in [​IMG]

10. xist

United Kingdom
    That's 3.80 M33 and above which has the M33 Network Update feature. And no koby he's just trying to get back the equivalent of the Multi-loader IPL on his MS so that he can once again use his battery as normal (which is currently still a Pandora).

11. Smartpal
    OP

India
    Ok my mem stick was at fault, used another one and it worked perfectly with Rain's Tool. I already had 5.00 m33-6 installed [​IMG]. Now I have a working PSP and got a new battery to use as a normal one while making the other one a pandora. Thanks for all the help guys!!