Hacking Psp Help w/ MS??

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PSP 1001 w/ 6.20 pro-b5 downloaded on a 2gb micro sd card inserted into an adapter w/ 8 games on it. Can I take the MS out and put in a new 2gb micro sd and keep switching them or will I somehow..... *gulp* brick my psp.....? Thanks in advance!
biggrin.gif

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming that you refer to the micro SD to MS Pro Duo adapter.

no, exchanging the micro SD cards won't brick your psp because it's not rewriting the psp's flash.

It's just impossible, so don't worry. I don't know about data (in the micro SD card) loss though.

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO I need to download 6.20 pro-b5 on every micro sd I buy or since its downloaded just add games or homebrew to iso file?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Make sure the light isn't flashing when you remove it otherwise it might corrupt the data.

EDIT: If you apply the permanent patch then you don't need the files on each memory card.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Jalila13 said:
DO I need to download 6.20 pro-b5 on every micro sd I buy or since its downloaded just add games or homebrew to iso file?
you don't need to put 6.20 pro-b5 on every Memory Stick; just add games or homebrews, since 6.20 pro-b writes on the psp's flash. In other words, the hack is installed in the psp itself.

If you're loading 6.20 pro-b by using fast recovery hb, then you'll also need that in your MS. If you have the permanent patch installed, it will load into 6.20 pro-b5 on any memory stick you use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free