Hardware PSP Go randomly turning off

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a used PSP Go about two weeks ago at GameStop. I exchanged it for a different one that has barely any scratches on the screen since it was covered. Playing Klonoa and got passed the 2nd boss. Went to go save it and the wireless and blue tooth LED lit up and the whole unit turned itself off completely. So I played through it again and when it was going to the 2nd boss. I got a white screen and the wireless and blue tooth LED lit up again and it shut itself off completely. Why is it doing that? Should I go back to GameStop and request for a new PSP Go since I am having this issue?

Edit: There is no cfw installed on it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Does it just happen with this game? Could be the game causing it or the system. Try another game if you have on, and if it doesn't crash with that then...there's something messed up with the game I guess.

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you maybe putting pressure on the right side of the system when you play? That could cause your hand to push the power switch up and hold it there without you realizing until it's to late. I'm not implying you to be an idiot for thinking it's the psp doing it either. It's happened to me multiple times to be honest :ha:

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did a bit of searching on Google. It's a bug on 2-2 and 4-2. Once I complete the game, I'll make a video of it happening. I forgot to mention that I have access to a screenshot option for Klonoa.

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did a bit of searching on Google. It's a bug on 2-2 and 4-2. Once I complete the game, I'll make a video of it happening. I forgot to mention that I have access to a screenshot option for Klonoa.
Hmm. Interesting that official software can cause a shutdown like that. I'd have never guessed. Glad you figured out the problem though :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even