Homebrew Question PSP Emulator

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know how far away that is? Have people been working on that at all, or have they been mostly pooling their resources into just getting CFW stable enough for a release?

There are lots of people working on lots of things. I don't have insight into how far hardware acceleration has come along or who is working on it but there are people working on it. Even if some peoples' main focus is CFW, there are others who want GPU drivers more.

And on an unrelated note: what is your opinion of GCN and PS2 emulation for the Switch? Thats my personal holy grail/dream for the Switch, and all I ever see is people arguing whether or not its even feasible. Either way, I'm still gonna dream.

There has been a GCN and Wii emulator that runs at 25%-50% speed on Lakka (as Treeko mentioned) so we know that it can run on Switch hardware to some degree. That's one of the key points to whether or not we can get it once HBL has full hardware support. After that, it's just a matter of optimizing that emulator as much as possible.

Nothing has been shown yet for PS2 on Switch hardware, so there's no way to know for sure. But again, lots of people for lots of things - there's probably someone who wants it enough to be working on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr