Gaming PSP Emulation and Stickies

Magoo222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's happened to lots of the stickied topics in the PSP forum? Didn't there used to be more? The reason I ask is I'm trying to find info on emulation on the PSP, specifically on GEN D3, and I could have sworn there was an Essentials Emulation topic or similar on here.

If it's gone completely, can anyone tell me their experiences of emulation on the GEN firmwares? Mostly NES/SNES, GBA and, if anyone has it, the latest revision of Daedalus.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Most of the stickys were out-dated so got un-sticked.
For emulators go onto pspsilmhacks and click on emulators at the top.

I wouldn't suggest the N64 one, its still on its way. There are a few games that are playable (Super Mario 64. I got goldeneye to work, though not full speed)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully we'll get them fixed soon, its going to be a slow process (especially as I can only stick and unstick due to my lack of knowledge) but hopefully we'll keep them all up to date.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll hope to help with making updated stickies, though I got a new laptop this morning and am now trying to set up the wireless internet connection using the router plugged into this computer's USB port...

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I think we need entirely new stickies for the PSP Homebrew games. I don't think the last one was that up to date, I had no idea what build of SNES9x was best (running SNES9xTYL atm but unsure whether Euphoria is better)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
They both need to be taken over by someone who can handle it and who is active.
The votes will probs need to be re-done (unless they kept what post was last updated)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
S9xTYLmecm091124 is the latest i picked up and probably what would be recommended. 2 months old today can't be that out of date...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...