PSP Crystal Case w Extended Battery

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by nathancnc, Aug 14, 2011.

Aug 14, 2011
  1. nathancnc
    OP

Member nathancnc GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hello,

I have had my psp 2000 for a number of years, and the battery was only lasting for about an hour. I purchased the only replacemnet battery that was in store, and it was the "extended life" battery from Sony.

It came with a bigger backplate, as this new battery was larger than the stock PSP battery.

Now my crystal case does not fit!!!!!!!

I would be very greatful if anyone knows where I can purchase a crystal case that will accomodate this new battery.

Thanks Everyone!

EDIT - Just realized this is in the Vita forum, can a mod please put it into the PSP Hardware forum

2. DarkShinigami

Member DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

United States
    you probably got a 1000 battery(they are bigger than 2000 batteries)

and yeah can a mod move it(at least her realized it early enough)

3. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    I know what he's talking about. The batteries are 2100mAH or 2400mAH. Regardless, it has longer life than the normal Phat battery, and exceptionally longer life than the 2000/3000 battery. The price of that is a larger battery in the slimmer models. I don't think there was ever a case made that was made to cup a larger battery pack on the slim model.

4. nathancnc
    OP

Member nathancnc GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My friend has a wrap around silicone case, that might work, but then what will protect my screen??? I can never get screen protectors on right.

That's why I need a crystal case!!!!