PSP Crystal Case w Extended Battery

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by nathancnc, Aug 14, 2011.

1. nathancnc
    OP

nathancnc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 24, 2010
    United States
    Hello,

I have had my psp 2000 for a number of years, and the battery was only lasting for about an hour. I purchased the only replacemnet battery that was in store, and it was the "extended life" battery from Sony.

It came with a bigger backplate, as this new battery was larger than the stock PSP battery.

Now my crystal case does not fit!!!!!!!

I would be very greatful if anyone knows where I can purchase a crystal case that will accomodate this new battery.

Thanks Everyone!

EDIT - Just realized this is in the Vita forum, can a mod please put it into the PSP Hardware forum

2. DarkShinigami

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    you probably got a 1000 battery(they are bigger than 2000 batteries)

and yeah can a mod move it(at least her realized it early enough)

3. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    I know what he's talking about. The batteries are 2100mAH or 2400mAH. Regardless, it has longer life than the normal Phat battery, and exceptionally longer life than the 2000/3000 battery. The price of that is a larger battery in the slimmer models. I don't think there was ever a case made that was made to cup a larger battery pack on the slim model.

4. nathancnc
    OP

nathancnc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 24, 2010
    United States
    My friend has a wrap around silicone case, that might work, but then what will protect my screen??? I can never get screen protectors on right.

That's why I need a crystal case!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice