Gaming PSP 3000 hacking?

barneyboy666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all

i recently got a PSP 3000 and i took it to my local mod shop and got them to mod it. they installed somthing called "ChickHEN" and told me that it will reset the mod if i turned it off. he said that he also put a program called CFEnabler 3.60. he told me how to renable the hack if i accidentally turned it off. when i tryed to download Gran Turismo it said i needed the psp firmware 6.10. will the hack still work if i update the psp so i can play GT?

if it doesnt not work can someone please give me some links to the newest hacks and so tutorials.

Thanks.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
barneyboy666 said:
hi all

i recently got a PSP 3000 and i took it to my local mod shop and got them to mod it. they installed somthing called "ChickHEN" and told me that it will reset the mod if i turned it off. he said that he also put a program called CFEnabler 3.60. he told me how to renable the hack if i accidentally turned it off. when i tryed to download Gran Turismo it said i needed the psp firmware 6.10. will the hack still work if i update the psp so i can play GT?

if it doesnt not work can someone please give me some links to the newest hacks and so tutorials.

Thanks.

You need to stay at 5.03 to hack your PSP, if you go to a upper version, you are screwed.

barneyboy666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i have the "ChickHEN" and the CFWEnabler 3.60 on my psp which is at 5.03. is there something better than CFWEnabler?

i have established that i need to have my psp at 6.10 for the newer games to run, but if i update the hacks wont work any more.

what do i have to do to get Gran Turismo working without updating? is there a tutorial for noobs?

i am really noobie at this. someone help.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Too play Gran Turismo you need this to play GT game decrypter-by-yoshihiro-v4 it patches the eboot.bin and decrypts it then you make the iso with umdgen v4 Ok.

There are guides how too do it. I hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: