Gaming PSP 2000 with 3000 Screen/lighting mod?

manobon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google, psp-centric forum searches, youtube, etc. have not provided me with any answers. Does anyone know of a specific article/forum thread/youtube clip that gives instructions on how to do this, if it is possible?

Please note that I'm asking for a Specific article/forum thread/youtube clip- not a forum that may or may not have the information I seek, not a possible "google term" (all responses being appreciated, just not what I'm asking for, after searching for a while).

Thanks in advance!

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
manobon said:
Google, psp-centric forum searches, youtube, etc. have not provided me with any answers. Does anyone know of a specific article/forum thread/youtube clip that gives instructions on how to do this, if it is possible?

Please note that I'm asking for a Specific article/forum thread/youtube clip- not a forum that may or may not have the information I seek, not a possible "google term" (all responses being appreciated, just not what I'm asking for, after searching for a while).

Thanks in advance!

where did you hear this?
As far as I know the 2K and 3K use different display (hardware) devices thus the difference.
If some software could fill the gap between the two, SONY would not have done this in the first place.

Are you actually looking for a hardware mod? (this makes more sense) if so fill me in.

manobon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am Absolutely looking for a hardware mod tutorial- unless the PSPGo is hacked anytime soon (and has a gigantic price drop), I'm looking to make my PSP2001 somehow better than my 3000.

I've just started doing such minor things like replacing the face buttons/d-pad/analog pad, to make them feel new again (obviously, not really a "mod" as much as "unscrew screws, be careful, replace."), and I want to learn how to do more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.