Gaming PSP 2000 Problem

damole

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, just a little back story first. Well, my friend helped me put CFW stuff on my PSP Phat before, and it works well with no problems. My bro bought a 3000 recently and gave me his 2000, so he helped me put on CFW for my 2000. But now it won't load up at the XMB, it just freezes and turns off. Is my PSP finished? I just want to know possible fixes or what not, he's going to try fixing it himself, but I'd just like to know some other people's ideas or what not.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
How did he install CFW for you...are you certain he knew what he was doing and that it's a hackable PSP? Anyway...

Hold the Right shoulder button on boot (keep it depressed, turn the PSP on and keep it pushed until the menu pops up)....try formatting flash1. That may help, if not you'll probably need to use Hellcat's Recovery Flasher to reinstall the firmware.

damole

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's a star wars PSP, it's hackable. He used the Pandora and MMS method. I'll tell him to try that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared