PSP 2000 OFW 6.20 Hack problem

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by BlackDave, Mar 27, 2010.

1. BlackDave
    OP

BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    The Promised Land...
    Hi My psp 3000 analog stick gave up and I can't fix it (believe me, it's the motherboard now, not the analog module anymore)

So I sold all my psp games and bought a SLIM (half of my sold games are already downloaded [​IMG])

So that means I have two slim batteries (my psp 3000's and the slim, both identical and working on both consoles)

I hardmoded one of them and made a MMS using PSPGrader (I have a 2GB MS)

Now Following This guide to make a pandora battery and MMS

But according to the guide I have to insert the pandora battery and hold the left trigger and a menu shows up.

Now nothing happened and I did the hardmod where You have to cut one leg from that chip thingy.

Help?

Edit: Now when I say nothing happened I mean that the psp powers on normally and can be used normally.... I cut the pin off the chip....isn't it suppose to affect the way the psp boots?

2. Skyline969

Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Provided you did the Pandora mod properly, not all PSP 2000s are hackable. You did know this, right?

3. BlackDave
    OP

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    The Promised Land...
    Yah I know but my psp is a slim 2000 SILVER with the serial number starting in HU3. It's the one that comes with the DAXTER pack. It should be hackable.

EVen if it wasn't hackable a pandora battery shouldn't turn on a psp right?

4. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    IIRC some slim batteries can't be pandorized. So you might need to buy a pandora.

5. BlackDave
    OP

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    The Promised Land...
    **** I.... crap xD

Thanks but a psp 2000 that is HACKABLE (I confirmed mine is) on 6.20 can be hacked riiiight?

6. Skyline969

Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    For sure. If it's guaranteed hackable, it doesn't matter what firmware it has if your Pandora works.