PSN on CFW Question

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Jesus DeJesus, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Jesus DeJesus
    OP

Jesus DeJesus Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2012
    United States
    I've run into what seems to be a problem. I really want to play Crysis 1, but there is no physical disc and my only option is to buy it on PSN. I'm running Rogero 4.46 v1.01, and I am not banned from PSN at the moment, but I would really like to buy and play through this title. Do I have any options? Can I chance it by buying it and hoping I finish the download before I get banned? Suggestions/thoughts? I welcome PMs

2. mkmalls
    This message by mkmalls has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Aug 2, 2013.
    Aug 2, 2013
  3. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    CFW + PSN = Ban, get used to that thought. It will come sooner or later, even with Stealth apps. If you want to keep your account and its content safe, refrain from using it on PSN when using CFW.

If you want to be safe, dual-boot, play "backups" on CFW and Multiplayer on legit games. Downloading should be fine, but you never know.

Also completely disregard the post above.

4. Jesus DeJesus
    OP

Jesus DeJesus Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2012
    United States
    From what I've gathered, Crysis 3: Hunter Edition comes with Crysis 1. Now the information that I can't gather is, is this copy of Crysis 1 on the disc? Is it a voucher for the download? Would it be backed up along with Crysis 3 in one shot? Hoping this catches the eye of someone with the disc. Any info from someone who bought it will help immensely. I don't really want to get 2 and 3 if I can't play the original =(