LOLmonade.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Source.
PSN is down worldwide from 4:00pm - 4:30am BST. Users who signed in before 4:00pm today may be able to still sign in. So... rumours or speculation anyone? What do you think this is for?
nayps3.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PrinceNOOB said:
Edhel said:
Here's hoping this update speeds up PSN downloads.
frown.gif
All my downloads move fast must be your internet

I wish it were. I generally get full speed for my connection off my PC and Xbox (when I had live). Maybe it's some obscure setting on my PS3 I need to set.
unsure.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Edhel said:
PrinceNOOB said:
Edhel said:
Here's hoping this update speeds up PSN downloads.
frown.gif
All my downloads move fast must be your internet

I wish it were. I generally get full speed for my connection off my PC and Xbox (when I had live). Maybe it's some obscure setting on my PS3 I need to set.
unsure.gif
My PC goes full-speed, but my PS3 is slow-ass in downloads too. At least on the MGO update (maybe it's an enormous update? dunno). On the other hand, I still have to download something directly from PSN.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, that sucks. But it's not like I'd use it anyway, since I only have a hacked PSP and PSN is blocked on it
tongue.gif
(And before you ask, yes, I know about those PSN Enablers, but I'm too lazy to install one
ohmy.gif
)

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was able to sign in at around 1 - 2 pm (Lebanon time i.e +2 GMT) but no go for some time now
frown.gif
.. so the rumor of being able to sign in before will let you now is bull shit

and yes PSN downloads have been slow, took me 220minutes for stimulus to download ...
wtf.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im sure Sony are aware of this speed issue, not to mention there have been lags on MW2, guess its more of an IW issue and my shitty internet but if anything is HAS been slower.

All we can do is wait this out i suppose, back to the PC games.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
i was able to sign in at around 1 - 2 pm (Lebanon time i.e +2 GMT) but no go for some time now
frown.gif
.. so the rumor of being able to sign in before will let you now is bull shit
and yes PSN downloads have been slow, took me 220minutes for stimulus to download ...
wtf.gif
Yeah I read on the PSN forums that they expected for users to be able to sign in if they'd been on recently, but that didn't happen. And I think the PSN download speed must be your internet, it only took me 20 mins to download the Stimulus Package, and that was on launch day when everyone was trying to download at the same time!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again