Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My only complaint about the PSN store is that it doesn't display the download size of the content only when after you buy and run the download

due to bandwidth limits i have, its something i would like to know prior to buying (yes i will literally not buy anything if it too big) ... 3GB download quota a month is JUST enough for light browsing and online gaming. And its like 10$ for every 1GB over, so yeah...

So does anyone know where i can find a list or something if it exists.

yes i know there will be someone linking me to lmgtfy or somat, but as of now im forced to like search through forums and reviews to find the size and such, if anyone knows like i place where it details the size and price etc please do share.

Thank you.

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
errrr Humpty BUMPty

unsure.gif

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
i think it tells you in the description how much the download will be? if not just start the download and it will tell you straight away and then cancel it after.

Nope. Only after you've bought it.

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arwing789 said:
jalaneme said:
i think it tells you in the description how much the download will be? if not just start the download and it will tell you straight away and then cancel it after.

Nope. Only after you've bought it.

exactly

starting the download means you have to buy it

this is the dilemma im facing right now
frown.gif

so i guess ill stick to Google i suppose
frown.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only games I know of that give that honor of a file size are PSN downloads of PSP UMD games, and also titles over 1GB as I know MGS4 and Gran Turismo were listing file sizes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding