PSN Ban and CFW

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by kikou33, Apr 18, 2019.

1. kikou33
    OP

kikou33 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2019
    France
    Hi, i have a question, i have connected my account to a PS3 jailbreak (it's my friend), and after that i have think
    there a risk of ban (PSN ban account ? )

it's since 15 days now i play normal in my ps4 but i'm scared i have all my game in my account

thanks for reply

2. lucks

lucks GBAtemp Fan

Jul 18, 2015
    Canada
    If you care about that, or you spend money on psn, you should avoid hacked consoles.

3. kikou33
    OP

kikou33 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2019
    France
    yes ok for this but just for one connection is there is a risk for my PSN account get banned ?

4. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Did you log in without syscalls disabled? Like was the cfw 100% active when you logged in? And how long were you logged in? Did you remove your account from it? Was any homebrew loaded before you logged in without cleaning the game history?

5. kikou33
    OP

kikou33 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2019
    France
    i don't know i have just play with my friend in splitted screen
    it's important ?

6. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Well if you played online with a pirated game without syscalls disabled and game history not cleared you could have a risk of being banned. I just hope that you removed your account from his console... The less you log into that ps3 the better... Theres always a risk of a ban when logging into a device that is running cfw so I would refrain from doing it ever again and just play as normal... I hope you are safe though!

7. kikou33
    OP

kikou33 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2019
    France
    thanks for the reply , I have changed my password and my email i hop its good
    i don't know if the syscall are disabled and game history cleared

if it's been 15 days the risk is still present now?