Hacking Psn and online

Clerono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Been looking around and couldn't find a definitive answer to my question.

I have a ps3 with Rebug 4.30 (not spoofed yet), and I've been wanting to play online. Now, I know that first I have to spoof the CFW to get PSN access, but I was wondering if I could play games online without risking a ban?

Thanks.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No matter which firmware you use and what software you have to mask your presence, you are always at a risk of getting banned. The only way of being 100% safe is to Dual Boot and only play multiplayer on the games you legally bought - there is no alternative. Now, that's not to say that there aren't any ways to unban your system, but once your account is banned, it is banned, you're not getting your content back, your trophies are gone and there's nothing you can do about that.

Clerono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
No matter which firmware you use and what software you have to mask your presence, you are always at a risk of getting banned. The only way of being 100% safe is to Dual Boot and only play multiplayer on the games you legally bought - there is no alternative. Now, that's not to say that there aren't any ways to unban your system, but once your account is banned, it is banned, you're not getting your content back, your trophies are gone and there's nothing you can do about that.
Thanks, finally put my doubts to rest.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can play online without risking a ban.
You need to use an app called Psn Unban.
It will change the ID of your console so if you get banned it wouldn't be your own ID.
That's a way to stay safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1