Hacking PSN access is back!

Magsor

I am watching you
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know this is USN stuff but your dream is a reality after a year and half almost our 3.55 consoles can meet with SEN.
Unfortunately i won't have time tonight to test it out.
http://rebug.me/
I have uploaded the files on filetrip if you have trouble downloading.

Reactions: 1 person

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a warning to everyone. Sony will likely fix this soon and also they will likely ban anyone that uses psn on that firmware (its happened before), so you may not want to use it on an account that your care about

Magsor

I am watching you
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just a warning to everyone. Sony will likely fix this soon and also they will likely ban anyone that uses psn on that firmware (its happened before), so you may not want to use it on an account that your care about
No it never happened before the only people that got banned was from cheating(which is a littlle easier on CFW).

That being said that does not mean that arent gonna ban this time but not be able to go online is the equivalent to being banned so what do you have to lose?

EDIT: little update:
1. I did install the package on my CFW but since my PSN icons were all removed i was like oops...
2. So i just reinstalled OFW 3.55 and ran the thing and bam I am back online... With OFW!
3. I really had a blast last night on castle crashers and tekken online
4. I will keep you updated if i get banned ... its not like they can because you can spoof any console ID meaning you can just change for another console id and get someone else banned...

Magsor

I am watching you
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does this still work, just wondering.
Yes there even a program called fuckpsn that lets you prevent an eventual ban (which never ever happened so far)
i think it does let you connect with a 3.41 console also but i cannot confirm.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
check out latest news sites, a new firmware update will be released tomorrow...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/25/ps3-system-software-update-v4-20/#utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PSBlog+%28PlayStation.Blog%29

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.