XP
Country
Mauritania
Costello said:
they should port this to the DS-Xtreme
laugh.gif

it would boost the sales...
oh, you
who needs psfreedom when you have dancing LEDs?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
shakirmoledina said:
this is really amazing... dingoo of all the systems, kinda reminds of the time when Wood was brought to a device that was spit on ie R4
the dingoo has a thriving community...

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is nice for anyone already has their Dingoo, but I don't think this is a reason to buy one, since there's much cheaper USB solutions for jailbreaking the PS3.
smile.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
RupeeClock said:
This is nice for anyone already has their Dingoo, but I don't think this is a reason to buy one, since there's much cheaper USB solutions for jailbreaking the PS3.
smile.gif
well about 2 or so days ago i was on the verge of buying a dingoo (mainly for zelda: ROTH and oni link) and since the teensy++ i ordered is going to take considerable time to get to me, this was the push (didn't need much) that finally got me to order one from shoptemp today
tongue.gif

retrogamer1975

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What should be showing on the Dingoo? I boot it into Dingux and it hangs up at the kernel load...attempt to kill init message.

Should I hear the 3 beeps on the ps3 when pressing eject? I'm having no luck getting this to run.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
retrogamer1975 said:
What should be showing on the Dingoo? I boot it into Dingux and it hangs up at the kernel load...attempt to kill init message.

Should I hear the 3 beeps on the ps3 when pressing eject? I'm having no luck getting this to run.
according to an earlier post in this thread, if done correctly then you will not hear the 3 beeps..

Stanny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
retrogamer1975 said:

You must delete all from your memory card (or format it) - and recopy all your Dingux files. But firstly - zImage file (not just overwrite an existing file).

retrogamer1975

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stanny said:
You must delete all from your memory card (or format it) - and recopy all your Dingux files. But firstly - zImage file (not just overwrite an existing file).

Should I just have the zImage and rootfs files on the card?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
well not exactly spitted by the Few who hate the 330 (i guess i based my views on the reception of 330) just like some really looked down on the R4 when there were no updates
just to make sure, does it REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL ps3 game inserted?

if i am not mistaken, it will come to the ipod/iphone as it seems very promising to shift from one system to another

EDIT: On youtube, there are a couple of devices tht can run the PSFreedom
eg. Palm Pre http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm0E1oA_-fg
N900 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT47CLJOYsc...feature=related (i havent watched this one)

Stanny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
retrogamer1975 said:
Stanny said:

Should I just have the zImage and rootfs files on the card?
No, you must copy all of your Dingux stuff (local folder), but zImage and rootfs must be first on the card. Or just use this tutorial to replace your existing zImage.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
retrogamer1975 said:
Mine booted directly into Linux and I just left it on the menu and it worked. I figured there'd be an indicator or something, but there wasn't.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a bit of a problem.

I can't seem to backup anything to my internal HDD with this exploit.

I made sure to delete the install data for the game I tried and it still doesn't work. I get prompted to back it up to the internal HDD and I select 'yes' and nothing happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.google.com/search?q=MSU+Genesis&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS988US988&oq=MSU+Genesis&gs_lcrp=EgZja...