Hacking PS4Debug.bin for 6.72

jackkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Big thank you to GiantPluto on Github for the prerelease port to 6.72 and updates to PS4OfflineAccountActivator and to ps4trainer.com creator and @TylerMods from their discord channel for linking to the updated payload for 6.72. And Leeful for providing a working binary from GiantPluto for PS4OfflineAccountActivator on 6.72. :yayps3:

I use leeful.github.io/672/ to jailbreak and load the binary (seems to be quite more stable than other solutions for now)
I used updated version of PS4offlineActivator from charlyzard (github.com/charlyzard/PS4OfflineAccountActivator) console and GUI version and they connect (.exe in repo not releases).
And I used this version of the ps4debug binary updated by GiantPluto: ps4debug_672_v2_from_GiantPluto-SaveMounter_Repo.bin

Activating profile works well on 6.72 on a ps4pro.
Cheers

Attachments

• PS4Debug-LeefulPack.rar
    62.5 KB · Views: 851
Last edited by jackkill,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I just tried the bin with savemounter.
It connects but it fails on setup when trying to get your profile.
Not sure if its just ps4debug or the programs too that need updating to work on 6.72.

Reactions: KiiWii and Sparkss
D

Deleted User

"Alas it needs to be updated to not crash on retrieval of account and on updating the account PSNid.
Hopefully someone will update the source soon for a complete jailbreak on 6.72."

@jackkill or @Leeful have you tried the one @119880114 linked to? Did it work without issue? I'd love to try it myself, but my PS4 is still in the mail.

Reactions: Leeful

jackkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
source code form github.com/GiantPluto/ps4debug
Thanks I confirmed the binaries are the same and updated the source on the first post. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"Alas it needs to be updated to not crash on retrieval of account and on updating the account PSNid.
Hopefully someone will update the source soon for a complete jailbreak on 6.72."

@jackkill or @Leeful have you tried the one @119880114 linked to? Did it work without issue? I'd love to try it myself, but my PS4 is still in the mail.
Its the same binary and still crashes on om psnaccount retrieval. Hopefully a final release version of the binary will be done soon.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@jackkill Have you tried this version. It has been updated with 6.72 offsets.
https://github.com/GiantPluto/PS4OfflineAccountActivator

My account is already activated on 6.72 and I dont want to initialise again to test it at the moment.

He has also updated SaveMounter but the ps4debug for that still does not work fully:
QUOTE: "Users and save files enumeration works but mount patch is still broken."
Also there is no compiled version of the savemounter program.

I have also now collected 3 different versions of 672 ps4debug, If you could test them out and let us know which work with the activator that would be great.

Attachments

• 3x ps4debug-672.rar
    62.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by Leeful,
D

Deleted User

My account is already activated on 6.72 and I dont want to initialise again to test it at the moment.

He has also updated SaveMounter but the ps4debug for that still does not work fully:
QUOTE: "Users and save files enumeration works but mount patch is still broken."

I have also now collected 3 different versions of 672 ps4debug, If you could test them out and let us know which work with the activator that would be great.
As soon as I get my PS4 I'll test them out. It'll arrive someday between Tuesday and Friday this week.

As soon as I get my PS4 I'll test them out. It'll arrive someday between Tuesday and Friday this week.

EDIT: Is there a chance that ps4debug_672_v1_from_GiantPluto-ps4debug_Repo.bin and ps4debug_672_v3_from_Cedsaill.bin might be the same file, but just with different names? Checked the file size and they're exactly the same down to the very last bit.

EDIT: Is there a chance that ps4debug_672_v1_from_GiantPluto-ps4debug_Repo.bin and ps4debug_672_v3_from_Cedsaill.bin might be the same file, but just with different names? Checked the file size and they're exactly the same down to the very last bit.

EDIT 2: @Leeful I got a notification from this thread, but I see now that you didn't tag me in that message. Would you like me to test it out anyways? That is if @jackkill doesn't test it first. Or should I test it anyway?

Reactions: Leeful and jackkill

jackkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau

Thanks a lot Leeful it worked!, I got PS4OfflineAccountActivator from Charlyzard (had .exe updated in the project a few hours ago) and "ps4debug_672_v2_from_GiantPluto-SaveMounter_Repo" as it was the biggest binary ;-)
I'll try to update this thread for it. Kudos!

Last edited by jackkill,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All 3 have different md5's thats why I kept all 3. If you could test the new activator with ps4debug_672_v1_from_GiantPluto-ps4debug_Repo.bin that would be great.:) The more tests the better.

@jackkill Thanks for confirming that v2.bin and the updated activator from Charlyzard work.:)

I'll wipe and initialise my 672 a few times today and test all of them.

Theres also a new 6.72 compiled SaveMounter by D-Pyro I'll test this as well. This has a different ps4debug.bin also so hopefully this one has been fully fixed.

UPDATE: Savemounter by D-Pyro does not work. It connects, gets your profile and finds the game saves but the PS4 crashes when trying to mount them. Looks like the mount patch in ps4debug has still not been fixed in this version.

Last edited by Leeful,

Jason97

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can anyone tell us noobs how to connect ps4 offline activator tool with the ps4? I faild if i want to connect the tool. Pleas tell me how ! Im a noob. I use leeful exploit on ps4.

W9qI8k5QMf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can anyone tell us noobs how to connect ps4 offline activator tool with the ps4? I faild if i want to connect the tool. Pleas tell me how ! Im a noob. I use leeful exploit on ps4.

create a new user on the ps4 that will be the one that you will activate.
in leeful exploit page, click on load exploit. . after exploited, click on "Bin Loader" .
it will give a port to use.
use this netcat gui program ( https://www.psxhax.com/threads/netc...are-for-playstation-4-payload-injecting.1859/ ) on your computer to send the ps4debug.bin to the ps4. make sure ps4 ip and port number are correct. on ps4 youll see some messages pop up.

now use the offlineactivator program and make sure ps4 ip is correct.
select the new user you created to be activated and use this account id 56259107bc784f2a

Last edited by W9qI8k5QMf,

jackkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
All 3 have different md5's thats why I kept all 3. If you could test the new activator with ps4debug_672_v1_from_GiantPluto-ps4debug_Repo.bin that would be great.:) The more tests the better.

@jackkill Thanks for confirming that v2.bin and the updated activator from Charlyzard work.:)

Theres also a new 6.72 compiled SaveMounter by D-Pyro I'll test this as well. This has a different ps4debug.bin also so hopefully this one has been fully fixed.

UPDATE: Savemounter by D-Pyro does not work. It connects, gets your profile and finds the game saves but the PS4 crashes when trying to mount them. Looks like the mount patch in ps4debug has still not been fixed in this version.
Thank Leeful, sorry I am caught at work. I had a long weekend this Monday. Hopefully savemounter would be able to work by this weekend. Cheers

CrossGamerHDX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you guys show how to transfer your game saves to another ps4 now? I can follow. Modded warfare tutorial
Not sure if it will work.

DeniZz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
There is no need to initialize, you can create a new (second) user account and activate it.
Yeah, I've tried it today, ps4 crashes on mounting. But D-Pyro uses different ps4debug.bin (on release page), size is 56.8 KB (+3.13 KB)

jgduff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...Hello again :)
Someone has the working "libdebug.dll" for DebugWatch or relevant info on it because
that of "GintPluto" is not functional.
Once replaced, Debug Watch no longer works.

Thank you for your help ;)

jgduff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks dear Leeful but i find it on bugged v1.1 and I followed it closely until the v1.3 by Withmetta.
Im happy since 3 days lol!

But thanks again to try to help me.
Have a great day :)

Last edited by jgduff,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok goodnight. Have a talk with your older brother when you get a chance. Don't be ashamed, we all have issues in our life, so you are not alone.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [He will] only make $1.5 million per night after taxes. Poor guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My stupid computer chair keeps slowly going down, but I don't notice it goes down, until I'm like reaching up to my desk. I just bought this f er last year.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Does Bruno Mars is gay?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    K3nv2 would know...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only for Bakers
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard he has a Wario fetish, but only if no Wizards are around.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    jk with you Bakerman, much love. fist bump.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He really knows how to kneed the dough
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Man. I can't wait til CTGP 8 comes out on Switch, been waiting forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Boners Makes me wanna play Duck Hunt NES
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pooping nice
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is a "Poop de Boop"? I've heard it mentioned several times now but have no idea and can't find anything online bout it. Is it a British term for restroom/bathroom or something?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It is a perfume
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do we have virgin islands if it's populated
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They should change the name to K3Nv2's Mom islands. (Or before he responds, My Wifeys Islands)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah me saying that's more predictable than you talking about my mom
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hence urewifes so predictable she'd buy every man on the virgin islands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or they buy her
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    true dat, on that note I'ma try go get some myself, peace!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess she doesn't need to be bought she has your money
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess she doesn't need to be bought she has your money +1