Hacking PS4'a'Cheater - Cheater apk for Android

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the update, it worked for me on Star Wars - Fallen Order (CUSA12529).

However, when I try it with God of War (CUSA07408), it tells me to change to the expert mode payload, but it looks like the port defaults to 744 instead of what is set in the "PS4 Payload Port" text field.

BTW, I'm on 6.72.
Happy to know that it is working for you.
What do you explain about God of War, there are 10 different cheats/version for this game, and for the version CUSA07408 there are 2 different cheats, one made by Unknown with 4 cheats and other made by Rizla with 7 Cheats,
The first only works with the expert mode. The second should be work with the WebRTE or Expert mode.
The problem of the port is that you cannot use a the same time WebRTE or Expert mod payload. That mean that if you start playing some game with WebRTE and then you want to tried another game with expert mode, then you need to change the mode in the apk and save it and then you need restart the PS4 before load the PS4Debug Payload.
Following this steps will work.
The big deal here is that WebRTE works with 99% of these games/cheats and PS4Debug Expert mode works with the 100% of the games but the you need to do an extra step with Expert Mode (this step is optional but it is recommend if you want to be 100% safe of KP) that before enable/disable any cheat using the Expert mode, you need to pause the game using the game menu or using the PS button, and after enable/disable your cheats, you can resume the game and continue the play...

Last edited by xZenithy,

erosman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Unfortunately cusa09176 Days Gone didnt work and probably you might to take them out from your apk . First cheat 5/6 loads , binds , when switching on any cheat ex infinity armor game freezes up and turns off with an error ce-36434-0 . Second cheat 6/6 cant find game id and doesnt even load with notification of bad network connection . Anyway thank you so much for your efforts . I solved it another way - installing cheat fpkg, making Integrate Update Into Base Game and Re-marrying a cheat Fpkg from https://darksoftware.net/threads/ps4-cheats-fpkgs-exploit-host-by-jgduff.17362/ . . I am sharing original cheats in fpkg format - in case you want someday to convert them into apk . https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uDwoSx8Pe-Y9dSu6MgcItU4coqmV714n/view?usp=sharing

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately cusa09176 Days Gone didnt work and probably you might to take them out from your apk . First cheat 5/6 loads , binds , when switching on any cheat ex infinity armor game freezes up and turns off with an error ce-36434-0 . Second cheat 6/6 cant find game id and doesnt even load with notification of bad network connection . Anyway thank you so much for your efforts . I solved it another way - installing cheat fpkg, making Integrate Update Into Base Game and Re-marrying a cheat Fpkg from https://darksoftware.net/threads/ps4-cheats-fpkgs-exploit-host-by-jgduff.17362/ . . I am sharing original cheats in fpkg format - in case you want someday to convert them into apk . https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uDwoSx8Pe-Y9dSu6MgcItU4coqmV714n/view?usp=sharing
Best delete that dks link my friend
External links like that are not allowed on gbatemp

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately cusa09176 Days Gone didnt work and probably you might to take them out from your apk . First cheat 5/6 loads , binds , when switching on any cheat ex infinity armor game freezes up and turns off with an error ce-36434-0 . Second cheat 6/6 cant find game id and doesnt even load with notification of bad network connection . Anyway thank you so much for your efforts . I solved it another way ...
Thank you for your feedback, I'll investigate a bit more about what you said. Please,following the advice of @Prb, remove these links that maybe are not allowed here.

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys! When is an updated version planned for version 6.72? It does not work for me under 5.05(
Aidarin, here you can find the link for the version 4 of Beta 2 of my APK:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dz1rji

This version supports PS4 6.72, so should be work for you. If you have any doubts that how it works you can ask me here.

Reactions: aidarin

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Version PS4aCheater v4.2.xxx Final Release Summer Edition 2021

Exclusive hand Droid-Poker five of a king:
Far Cry 5 Gold Edition
GTA V (all versions from 1.27 to 1.34)
Days Gone (with side effects explained)
Cyberpunk 2077 and more!

Total Games: 406 / Total CUSAS: 767

Enjoy it!
And if you like it,please do a small donation...

Last edited by xZenithy,

LeMach

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
sekiro cusa13081 v1.05

inf hp do not work properly...also make invencible enemies, any fix?

thanks.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 10 Pro mediante Tapatalk

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sekiro cusa13081 v1.05

inf hp do not work properly...also make invencible enemies, any fix?

thanks.
No right now.. But actually there is a new trainer with a lot of more options for Sekiro that will be in the apk when I have some time to update it in a future version...

Reactions: LeMach

LeMach

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No right now.. But actually there is a new trainer with a lot of more options for Sekiro that will be in the apk when I have some time to update it in a future version...
Thank you very much!

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 10 Pro mediante Tapatalk

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Version PS4aCheater v4.3.xxx Final Release Autumn Edition 2021

Exclusive Alien Isolation trainer with powerful cheats!

Exclusive GTA V version 1.34 with 18 great cheats and more!

Total Games: 417 / Total CUSAS: 794

Download url: https://www.sendspace.com/file/sw9fn6

Enjoy it!
And if you like it,please do a small donation...

xZenithy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please 9.00 Support?
Yes, in some time next year...

But right now you can use the last version 4.3 with 9.00 (works great). For that 3 important considerations to know:
1º You cannot use the apk with WebRTE mode because this options no works well with 9.00 yet.
2º You need to configure the apk to work with PS4Debug Pro mode. On this mode almost all trainers works for 9.0 (only I have detected issues with Days Gone v.161 and GTA V 1.34 made by me that a few cheats no works).
3º You cannot send or use the old ps4debug 1.0.13 payload from the apk because this is what need to be update (next year), so you need to send from a PC or load from a web host the new version of ps4debug v1.0.14 or v1.1.14 (this last option is my prefer option and works great).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s