Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can anyone actually confirm SW Fallen Order to be working on 5.05 as I have read it doesn’t.
I read in one site that works before i put in the list and now find in another one. Maybe is little tricky to get work. The only game i read issues is spiderman for 5.05 dont know if the 6.72 haves this problem too.
Edit: Another bug that have spiderman if you open system config says you are 9.05 or something like that. Maybe we can use this for something cool im future

Last edited by Ancor,
Reactions: KiiWii

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i can fix this with my tool... i just need the file names of the prx files in there (i plan on adding them all to the tool just didnt do it this time)

the problem is knowing what prx files are in all the games...
Found this info in a few places:

EA games require two additional libraries from more recent firmwares (libSceNpPartner001 and libSceAppContentUtil / libSceAppContentPft) which are not available on lower versions (they are used for the Play First Trial functionality).

Reactions: RiPPERD and KiiWii

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@RiPPERD ... just tried v2.1. Created the .pkg fine. It didn't remove all the .prx files in /backport folder. They are still all there and the original.gp4 and original.pkg are still there too. Will try to install game and let you know if worked. Ace Combat - playable by the way.

Reactions: Ancor

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@RiPPERD ... just tried v2.1. Created the .pkg fine. It didn't remove all the .prx files in /backport folder. They are still all there and the original.gp4 and original.pkg are still there too. Will try to install game and let you know if worked. Ace Combat - playable by the way.

i dont remove original.pkg just incase something goes wrong... then the whole game is gone which would suck! i should remove the gp4 file thanks for that... please send me list of files left behind i will add them to it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have problem with this. 1st pc is blocking app by mcafee antyvirus (when disabled not working as well) 2nd pc have some errors unfself.exe msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll.
are you on 32bit OS? if so use the files from inside backport then 32bit take them and replace files in backport folder

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Found this info in a few places:

EA games require two additional libraries from more recent firmwares (libSceNpPartner001 and libSceAppContentUtil / libSceAppContentPft) which are not available on lower versions (they are used for the Play First Trial functionality).

thanks for these ill get them added for next release

I tried v.2.1 for SoulCalibur 6. It still doesn't work.:wacko:
does the end pkg file open in pkg viewer?

the game prob has other prx files... please see the backport folder and let me know what prx files are left behind

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i dont remove original.pkg just incase something goes wrong... then the whole game is gone which would suck! i should remove the gp4 file thanks for that... please send me list of files left behind i will add them to it

libSceAudioLatencyEstimation.prx
libSceFace.prx
libSceFaceTracker.prx
libSceHand.prx
libSceHandTracker.prx
libSceHeadTracker.prx
libSceJobManager.prx
libSceNpToolkit2.prx
libSceS3DConversion.prx
libSceSmart.prx

Also, nothing came up in pkg viewer after completion. If it was supposed to?

Last edited by Ody1977,
Reactions: RiPPERD

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
libSceAudioLatencyEstimation.prx
libSceFace.prx
libSceFaceTracker.prx
libSceHand.prx
libSceHandTracker.prx
libSceHeadTracker.prx
libSceJobManager.prx
libSceNpToolkit2.prx
libSceS3DConversion.prx
libSceSmart.prx
ill get these added for you then it should work

Ancor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Goood another one for the list. What cusa is?

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ill get these added for you then it should work
The .pkg file is 30+GB but when installing on ps4 says only 12.117GB

Goood another one for the list. What cusa is?
It wouldn't install. Failed after 12.117GB as the .pkg is 30GB+ :/

CUSA07202

@RiPPERD failed to install after 12.117GB, it seems the ps4 is not reading the correct .pkg size?

Last edited by Ody1977,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The .pkg file is 30+GB but when installing on ps4 says only 12.117GB

It wouldn't install. Failed after 12.117GB as the .pkg is 30GB+ :/

CUSA07202

@RiPPERD failed to install after 12.117GB, it seems the ps4 is not reading the correct .pkg size?

if your missing files then package is corrupt mate it would have prob failed at a certain % around 12gb

tried 2.0 and got further past menus screen, looked like it was going to load then got a ce-34878 error
trying 2.1 now.
what game you trying out of interest? please check the backport folder after to see if any prx files left behind

D

Deleted User

I read in one site that works before i put in the list and now find in another one. Maybe is little tricky to get work. The only game i read issues is spiderman for 5.05 dont know if the 6.72 haves this problem too.
Edit: Another bug that have spiderman if you open system config says you are 9.05 or something like that. Maybe we can use this for something cool im future

I WANT TO USE ALL CAPS TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD. THERE IS NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WRONG WITH SPIDERMAN ON 5.05 OR 6.72!!!!!!

People were trying to tell me oh you can't save in the spiderman dump so i am like what???? i own this game btw. I had it happen to me in my legit then im like wait that can't be. So i am like what's going on.

SPIDERMAN DOES NOT HAVE AUTOSAVE

let that sink in. it is one of the few games in modern era that doesn't save your progress every 5 minutes. YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE LEVEL TO GET A NEW SAVE. It does not let you autosave when you beat a level. YOU MUST MANUALLY SAVE

I show it all in the video. Nothing wrong with spiderman please stop with this nonsense.

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So the .prx files it left behind didn't get repackaged? I just assumed it forgot to clean the folder up after completing :)

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So the .prx files it left behind didn't get repackaged? I just assumed it forgot to clean the folder up after completing :)
yes thats correct they didnt get packaged as app didnt know they were there.

and coz it didnt know they were there it couldnt clean them up either so please check this folder before trying pkg file... and any prx left behind SEND ME A LIST, then remove all these files from folder too:

PRX
ELF
SPRX
BIN

any of those must be removed before run app again (they will all auto delete eventually when i update app to know them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I don't remember most of it.