Hacking PS4 Remote Play going completely offline

MohandL3G

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Hi, so I want to go completely offline when using PS4 Remote Play (because on my country we have blackout for about 4 to 6 hours, We use generator but there will be no internet, So I don't have internet at that time).

This is what i've done so far:
  • Open PS4, run HEN then PS4REN, and then connect to my other router (which doesn't have internet connection), then go to Remote Play and Add Device and leave it there.
  • Installed latest version of PS4 Remote Play and installed the latest Patch (this made PS4 Remote Play doesn't check for updates, Great) and make sure that I'm connected to the same router, then click Start.
  • Then it shows a sign in window with blank white background.

To bypass this, I need to go online on my PC, Sign In, Then change network connection.But, when I close it then run it again, it doesn't connect, and I have to select Change PS4 to connect to, and then go online again, Sign In, and change network connection.

And this can't help me playing on those 4 hours, will basically I can play on my TV, but I have 2 young brothers and 1 sister, So I can't play The Witcher 3 (currently playing) or something like (God of War 3).

So anyone know how to bypass the sign in window? closing it seems to restore me to main window,
I wanted to test this version "2.7.0.7270 - Hash : 9961E4475745881FAC537D58B1BCD5FB (seems to work without even logging to the Playstation Network)", but when I saw my installed version I found that it's 2.7.0.7270 , so that didn't help.

Sorry for any bad English, and thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o