Gaming PS4 JB 9.00 savemounter question

narpellli6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was used to play minecraft on my 7.55 jailbroken ps4, now i updated to 9.00 and installed the new version of minecraft (update 2.35).
The only version i was able to find is the US version (cusa 00744) but my old worlds are from the EU version (cusa 00265) and new version can't see them.
My question: is it possible to use savemounter to convert the cusa of a minecraft save (or re region it) and make it work for the new update??
I tried to follow a video of modded warfare but minecraft has a dozen of file inside the save folder and i got very confused :(

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's a good question. afaik, you can't, so you may have to wait for the European version of the update to be released. if you own the game, you can grab the update from either sony's servers, assuming the latest is for 9.00, or get the update from orbis-patches.

Reactions: E1ite007

glitcherman

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was used to play minecraft on my 7.55 jailbroken ps4, now i updated to 9.00 and installed the new version of minecraft (update 2.35).
The only version i was able to find is the US version (cusa 00744) but my old worlds are from the EU version (cusa 00265) and new version can't see them.
My question: is it possible to use savemounter to convert the cusa of a minecraft save (or re region it) and make it work for the new update??
I tried to follow a video of modded warfare but minecraft has a dozen of file inside the save folder and i got very confused :(
yes you can but you need to change the cusa region on the keystone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE