Gaming PS4 FAT 6.72 Jailbreak - Updates Problem

RobyDepla03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. Just yesterday I got my PS4 FAT 6.72 and I did the jailbreak flawlessly, but I can only install backups but not their respective updates. I tried updating various games without getting even one to update.
I also tried various updates from the backups from various sites, that I won't call, but nothing, I always get error "CE-36441-8", independently from the backups and the source of the update file.
Anyone knows how to resolve? Thanks.

Last edited by RobyDepla03,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. Just yesterday I got my PS4 FAT 6.72 and I did the jailbreak flawlessly, but I can only install backups but not their respective updates. I tried updating various games without getting even one to update.
I also tried various updates from the backups from various sites, that I won't call, but nothing, I always get error "CE-36441-8", independently from the backups and the source of the update file.
Anyone knows how to resolve? Thanks.

You have to have the FPKG update married to the FPKG base game. You cannot mix and match legit update pkg with fake pkg game, and you cannot cross CUSA ID's. Use DUXA's tools to remarry fake updates to fake games as long as the CUSA ID matches.

RobyDepla03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You have to have the FPKG update married to the FPKG base game. You cannot mix and match legit update pkg with fake pkg game, and you cannot cross CUSA ID's. Use DUXA's tools to remarry fake updates to fake games as long as the CUSA ID matches.
I can't use that program. I only have the original game backup (CTR Nitro Fueled) but not the update, being installed on my updated PS4 Pro.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't use that program. I only have the original game backup (CTR Nitro Fueled) but not the update, being installed on my updated PS4 Pro.
Use a site like PS4patches, download the latest 6.72 compatible patch for your disc and install it with pkg sender. Then once updated, dump the game and update separately (split not merged). Profit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30