1. Depla

OP Depla Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hello. Just yesterday I got my PS4 FAT 6.72 and I did the jailbreak flawlessly, but I can only install backups but not their respective updates. I tried updating various games without getting even one to update.
    I also tried various updates from the backups from various sites, that I won't call, but nothing, I always get error "CE-36441-8", independently from the backups and the source of the update file.
    Anyone knows how to resolve? Thanks.

Last edited by Depla, Aug 8, 2020
  2. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    You have to have the FPKG update married to the FPKG base game. You cannot mix and match legit update pkg with fake pkg game, and you cannot cross CUSA ID's. Use DUXA's tools to remarry fake updates to fake games as long as the CUSA ID matches.

3. Depla

OP Depla Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    I can't use that program. I only have the original game backup (CTR Nitro Fueled) but not the update, being installed on my updated PS4 Pro.

4. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Use a site like PS4patches, download the latest 6.72 compatible patch for your disc and install it with pkg sender. Then once updated, dump the game and update separately (split not merged). Profit.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Jailbreak, Updates, Problem