Hacking ps4 exploit for 7.51 or downgrade?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try to really consider whether it is not good to sell a PS4 and buy a new one, now it is relatively easy to get a new PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro at low FW.

I think as part of that you need to decide what you're here for. I haven't played any games in forever, so updating isn't that big a deal for me.

ponching27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Man my firmware is 7.02. When i hear it can be exploited i am so excited.. but when is the exploit coming for 7.02. Maybe after 2years.. hahaha

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man my firmware is 7.02. When i hear it can be exploited i am so excited.. but when is the exploit coming for 7.02. Maybe after 2years.. hahaha
It just needs a webkit exploit, but at the end of the day it boggles down on the devs who are willing to work on it let alone release it.

konamicode89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7.02 is the latest kernel exploited FW that just needs a webkit exploit to go with it? For everyone considering selling their non-exploitable consoles why not put it towards a PS5?

Wouldn't buying a launch PS5 and waiting for a PS5 exploit be worth the investment? 5.05 PS4 Pros go for like 600 USD average on eBay and half that or more for a slim, whereas waiting opens up to a bigger selection of games to backup, and upgrading to the PS5 can lead to that as well on top of more powerful hardware and maybe close to a high end Linux PC.. could I be wrong?

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
7.02 is the latest kernel exploited FW that just needs a webkit exploit to go with it? For everyone considering selling their non-exploitable consoles why not put it towards a PS5?

Wouldn't buying a launch PS5 and waiting for a PS5 exploit be worth the investment? 5.05 PS4 Pros go for like 600 USD average on eBay and half that or more for a slim, whereas waiting opens up to a bigger selection of games to backup, and upgrading to the PS5 can lead to that as well on top of more powerful hardware and maybe close to a high end Linux PC.. could I be wrong?
i bought my ps4 well one month ago and maybe im going to buy some games

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hayato ok mate

Your hope is very slim. You want to wait ?

Go ahead and wait. It might be 2 years, 4 years, or maybe 6 years later for either latest exploitable and downgrade.

You will never know. The last exploitable is between 6.72 and 7.02 for now. No 7.51 exploitable and downgrade at all.

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Your hope is very slim. You want to wait ?

Go ahead and wait. It might be 2 years, 4 years, or maybe 6 years later for either latest exploitable and downgrade.

You will never know. The last exploitable is between 6.72 and 7.02 for now. No 7.51 exploitable and downgrade at all.
if theres no exploit well im gonna buy wwe2k20 and call of duty i dont even that much on the ps4 mabey 2 hours and thats all

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and yes i will still wait for that exploit

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if theres no exploit well im gonna buy wwe2k20 and call of duty i dont even that much on the ps4 mabey 2 hours and thats all

and yes i will still wait for that exploit

That's good. Then you will have to wait. Keep your eyes on gbatemp for more news. Don't trust YOUTUBE when they said exploitable is out on 7.51 or anything because it will BRICK your PS4 which mean your PS4 is shut down and destroy and it won't work anymore. Come here and trust gbatemp, ok ?

Have fun. And don't update your PS4 after that, ok ? :D

Reactions: lilalex

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure, but nobody has gone though the list of webkit fixes to see what could be turned into an exploit yet.
The stability of the 6.72 exploit is not too inspiring either.
yep

That's good. Then you will have to wait. Keep your eyes on gbatemp for more news. Don't trust YOUTUBE when they said exploitable is out on 7.51 or anything because it will BRICK your PS4 which mean your PS4 is shut down and destroy and it won't work anymore. Come here and trust gbatemp, ok ?

Have fun. And don't update your PS4 after that, ok ? :D
thanks dude

Reactions: spotanjo3

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also wondering what stopped the exploit at 6.72? What the ps team was like uhh we came across an exploit and fixed it after 6.72. the whole arugement for not releasing exploit above 5.05 was that it would get patched in next update setting back development, but that was not the case, it was already patched before release

Last edited by Demix,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm also wondering what stopped the exploit at 6.72? What the ps team was like uhh we came across an exploit and fixed it after 6.72. the whole arugement for not releasing exploit above 5.05 was that it would get patched in next update setting back development, but that was not the case, it was already patched before release

We don’t have a full exploit chain for >6.72

As soon as we do have a webkit entrypoint for 7.02 we can also use this existing 6.72 exploit up to that firmware.

konamicode89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don’t have a full exploit chain for >6.72

As soon as we do have a webkit entrypoint for 7.02 we can also use this existing 6.72 exploit up to that firmware.

This is the kind of good news I'd like to hear. Just to be sure this will give you everything a jailbroken 5.05 would give but with bugs to iron out correct?

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least people on later firmware got to play new games. we've been stuck playing sock puppets on the wall for years, so let us have some funny (alone) for a while.

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sold my PS4 on 5.55 because there was no exploit 2 years ago. Now I learned what blue light of death is, bought a BLOD consol and learned the chip on motherboard fried/oxides and motherboard is unrepairable. Also heard a bunch of BLOD going on when ps5 was announced, we all know how hot PS4 pro can get after 10 mins. So I'd say if you have PS4 with the firmware congrats, other wise get rid of your PS4 as this BLOD is designed to fail

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, my game tv stick has psp games, and i downloaded ppsspp on it +1