Not open for further replies.

tusty76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so, there's this youtube channel who has this program called ps4 exploit 7.02 tool api, i dont know if it works but based in his videos. It looks that works, but im smelling something on this. Just how you have to download this tool is shady. when you go to his website and press load. It just says webkit or whatever loaded etc. You can see in his videos, im trying to understand what he did but i couldn't contact him or his discord buddies,

i cant link it

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (14).png
    Captura de Tela (14).png
    381.7 KB · Views: 955
  • Captura de Tela (15).png
    Captura de Tela (15).png
    178.6 KB · Views: 900
  • Captura de Tela (16).png
    Captura de Tela (16).png
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,362

tusty76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fake AF.

HardHempDick is on the known fakers list.

Ignore his bullshit.
thank you, guess what? He's from my country, i got his instagram, trying to talk with him but im pretty sure he will just ignore. He got few forums here in my country he partnership. They do mods and aimbots for a few games and sell it.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thank you, guess what? He's from my country, i got his instagram, trying to talk with him but im pretty sure he will just ignore. He got few forums here in my country he partnership. They do mods and aimbots for a few games and sell it.

I don’t believe he’s capable of making anything.. at all.. except scams.

tusty76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i was thinking bout, like. Expose his ass in Brazil community that falls into this crap, like doing a video and showing it. People here falls everyday for this shit, most of creators like to clickbait the ass off people

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, there's this youtube channel who has this program called ps4 exploit 7.02 tool api, i dont know if it works but based in his videos. It looks that works, but im smelling something on this. Just how you have to download this tool is shady. when you go to his website and press load. It just says webkit or whatever loaded etc. You can see in his videos, im trying to understand what he did but i couldn't contact him or his discord buddies,

i cant link it

Easy: If gbatemp news didn't announced about it then it is fake. Keep your eyes on gbatemp for more news in the future. Right now, dont trust YouTube at all. Dont bother.

D

Deleted User

Because ps5 would have backward compatibility with PS4 titles I actually hope that there gonna be exploit for the last firmware. If not then PS4 would become useless for people that already have PS4 and gonna buy the ps5.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because ps5 would have backward compatibility with PS4 titles I actually hope that there gonna be exploit for the last firmware. If not then PS4 would become useless for people that already have PS4 and gonna buy the ps5.

I am so getting PS5.. When its jailbreak and play PS5/PS4 library then I am selling PS4. Since I sold PS3 so I no longer need it because there is PS3 emulator already so I need more space for PS5.

For now, I am keeping PS4 and getting PS5 until then. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: tusty76

tusty76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am so getting PS5.. When its jailbreak and play PS5/PS4 library then I am selling PS4. Since I sold PS3 since there is PS3 emulator so I need more space for PS5.

For now, I am keeping PS4 and getting PS5 until then. :)
i got ps4, and ps3 multiman, but like. im looking forward to ps5 and xbox series x.

Reactions: spotanjo3
D

Deleted User

I probably also not gonna get the Xbox series x because I purchased not too long ago Xbox one x and first party games like Forza and Halo should be on both consoles for the first two years according to Microsoft themselves.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The moment he mentioned YouTube we already knew that was fake. If there was a new PS4 exploit it would be posted here or at psxhax. The only thing worth downloading from the net is the 6.20 Ps4 update file incase the Flow makes an exploit breakthrough. Well thats if your ps4 is still under 6.20

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: KiiWii

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain

i cant link it

It's fake. Only <=5.05 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou