Not open for further replies.

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi, @Prb

Thank you for your remarkable work! There are a lot of guys in Russia who still are users of 5.05 and 6.72 and your gift of today was really important!

I posted your work in our Russian community board. Of course I posted link to this thread and mentioned names of you and Leeful. We are highly respectful towards your work and contribution.

Some of our guys even managed to perform a test drive of your host. And we have first results of tests.

- One guy performed 20 launches of exploit. Launches 1-15 were okay. Launch 16 he got "Jailbreak Failed reboot". And launches 17-20 were also okay. So 19 sucessful launches and the only 1 fail. We all were impressed with this fantastic sucess rate!

But we managed to find one issue.

- Every time, while entering User Guide, there appeared error about "The lack of RAM".

Can you fix it?
It is only issue which prevents your host from achieving a status of a PARADISE for 6.72 and the best 6.72 host ever.

I provide you with screenshot of error and video (sorry for russian).
JMedo4Z.jpg

Last edited by Ghost_of_Tsushima,
Reactions: aidarin

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, @Prb

Thank you for your remarkable work! There are a lot of guys in Russia who still are users of 5.05 and 6.72 and your gift of today was really important!

I posted your work in our Russian community board. Of course I posted link to this thread and mentioned names of you and Leeful. We are highly respectful towards your work and contribution.

Some of our guys even managed to perform a test drive of your host. And we have first results of tests.

- One guy performed 20 launches of exploit. Launches 1-15 was okay. Launch 16 he got "Jailbreak Failed reboot". And launches 17-20 was also okay. So 19 sucessful launches and the only 1 fail. We all were impressed with this fantastic sucess rate!

But we managed to find one issue.

- Every time, while entering User Guide, there appeared error about "The lack of RAM".

Can you fix it?
It is only issue which prevents your host from achieving a status of a PARADISE for 6.73 and the best 6.72 host ever.

I provide you with screenshot of error and video (sorry for russian).
JMedo4Z.jpg
Try clearing your cache and re-cache if that doesn't work try the original browser version
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ps-phive-forps4-6-72-exploit-host-menu.579557/

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Try clearing your cache and re-cache if that doesn't work try the original browser version
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ps-phive-forps4-6-72-exploit-host-menu.579557/

Did you do any other changes besides adding Gold HEN and changing background and addind DNS server ?

I mean that I could insert Gold HEN to original Leefuls version and use your DNS server.

But I realized one more way of solving the issue. Can you provide correct cache of your host to put it via FTP as it was in your guide in original topic.

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
@Prb

Can you give ApplicationCache.db of your host, which is suitable for UserGuide, please?

I mean I can host it and cache to browser and dump ApplicationCache.db. But I don't know how to edit ApplicationCache.db so that It shows not only in browser, but also in UserGuide

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you get any errors that you cant live with
just goto your browser and cache from there your address from the sever with index.html

as you can use this for user guide and browers
Will do, when my new pro arrive. Thank You!!

crisk890

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Buenos host lo mejor seria estupendo que crearas un .bin para los que tenemos un esp8266 saludos y disculpa la insistencia esque me acostunbre a lanzar el exploit desde la guia de usuario

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buenos host lo mejor seria estupendo que crearas un .bin para los que tenemos un esp8266 saludos y disculpa la insistencia esque me acostunbre a lanzar el exploit desde la guia de usuario
Este tambien lo puedes lanzar desde la guia de usuario, solo debes hacer el cache offline. Translate: You can do same thing with this one and send it via user guide and then offline cache.

JimMayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Here, too.
Clear cache and Webdata, cache the prb host, deactivate internet and got only free space error or get the prb install menu or get the host but i click on hen and nothing will do.

So German Sandmann has fixed the PS-Phive original with goldhen v1 Menü for us.
Here is a Applicationcache.db for the User Guide.
With PS4 Explorer, delete all files in this folder: /user/system/webkit/webbrowser/appcache/
Then copy the ApplicationCache.db to this folder.
It works together with Al Azif DNS and will not be overwritten.
After install you can reached also over Browser: http://192.168.178.100/index.html

Last edited by JimMayer,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here, too.
Clear cache and Webdata, cache the prb host, deactivate internet and got only free space error or get the prb install menu or get the host but i click on hen and nothing will do.

So German Sandmann has fixed the PS-Phive original with goldhen v1 Menü for us.
Here is a Applicationcache.db for the User Guide.
With PS4 Explorer, delete all files in this folder: /user/system/webkit/webbrowser/appcache/
Then copy the ApplicationCache.db to this folder.
user guide and browser versions both work fine ive tested both with goldhen v1
yes as i said in my post the user guide will give you a memory error when entering user guide but it still work fine

JimMayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Here your Menu doesnt work, It will do confused thing but not show a working Hostmenu.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here your Menu doesnt work, It will do confused thing but not show a working Hostmenu.
That is strange buddy I just tested after seeing your post and it worked first time memory error yes entering UG but it worked?

JimMayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
No Problem, now Sandmann's applicationcache.db works perfect for me without any error.
Also Al Azif DNS cant overwritten the exploit and Internet can be on.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No Problem, now Sandmann's applicationcache.db works perfect for me without any error.
Also Al Azif DNS cant overwritten the exploit and Internet can be on.
Happy your sorted
But why not just use the original browser version with goldhen that I included in the download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries