Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I noticed GBATemp sometimes arrange XBL nights for 360 players to play live with mates over here.
Some guys added me (from the PSN list
smile.gif
) and I thought it can be a great idea to arrange games against each other, @ KZ2, CoD's and stuff.

Could be a great idea, don't you think?
smile.gif

kboxer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes I would be up for it Burnout Paradise is my main online game but also got little Big Planet and a few others.

Posts merged

Yes I would be up for it Burnout Paradise is my main online game but also got little Big Planet, Cod 4 and a few others.

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great idea, we could set up a list of games, times, and a chatroom to get everyone together. I work nights almost every weekend (Fri-Sun), but I'm available most week nights to play, and during the day. Maybe we could integrate the PSN ID list topic and get all the Tempers together for a huge PSN night.

Hermessz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Well, biggest problem (at least for me) is the Time Zone differences. From sunday I'll be available 24/7 (summer
biggrin.gif
) but still, most of you are at least 7 hours difference from me.
Anyway, was hoping for some more people to post a msg, but whatever, its nice there are ppl available here
smile.gif

I might arrange a PSN Night next Saturday, hope for at least 10 ppl to be.
smile.gif

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be better or more accessible to more people if we picked a PSN title as the game for a PSN night, because people would be able to just download it really quickly. OR have a list of games that we know most people have, and play a selection. I don't know if they have a group chat / party chat thing available yet on PSN like XBL has, but we could use an IRC chat as well. Let me know when, I'll help out if I can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1