Gaming Ps3 how to Jailbreak. Help?

FarGt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I always wanted to jailbreak my ps3, also tried like 5 times but no file worked, i have an fat ps3 with a serial CECHL04. Can someone pls help me because i cant manage to get it working:)

Zaphod69

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did mine yesterday. Followed MrMario2011 tutorial on YouTube and took it slow, double checking everything. It worked nicely and right now I'm ripping my games to the internal hard drive (upgraded the 80gb to 640gb).

Check it out.

Sent from my T8 using Tapatalk

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did mine yesterday. Followed MrMario2011 tutorial on YouTube and took it slow, double checking everything. It worked nicely and right now I'm ripping my games to the internal hard drive (upgraded the 80gb to 640gb).

Check it out.

Never use youtube videos or the like since they can become outdated very quickly

Use a guide like this https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps3-hacking-guide-ban-prevention-not-100.496828/
or this https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/topic/4051-the-ultimate-ps3-hacking-faq-for-2017-ps3xploit/
getting games to load properly may be a bit frustrating at first but it'll work itself out usually

Last edited by Mythical,

Zaphod69

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I used the MrMario2011 video guide for firmware 4.8.5 which I believe is the latest firmware available.

I understand that video guides go out of date quickly but given his was on the latest firmware I felt safe in doing it.

Thanks for those links - I've bookmarked them just in case :)

Reactions: Mythical

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: how many girlfriends is too many