Hacking Ps3 fw 3.50

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.5 shouldn't be any harder to jailbreak than 3.42. If we can speculate that it may be harder, there is always the possibility that sony may make it easier on accident. For all we know, Sony has no reason to make it harder as they don't know how else people can exploit their PS3.

Not to mention, emulation of Firmware is already possible. All we need it ways to dump different firmware versions

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Huh, you've only just found out? This has been in planning for ages now. But if you're that bothered about it being hacked, then simple- don't update.

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I personally think any exploit that may come out will be purposely delayed until probably after Christmas. Mainly because Sony is going to release some good stuff before Christmas to prop up the system itself for holiday sales. That and a lot of games come out for the forth quarter, games that could have a forced firmware upgrade tacked to them. Let us just hope that no one leaks it early and spoils the surprise.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Firmware v3.50
Firmware 3.50 is live.

Adds support for 3D movies, better support of Facebook in games and has a grief reporting option now.

Sadly no proper support for Move in the browser.

Off course v3.5 doesn't work with jailbreaking.

Quoted from my rom/forum site. anyways yeah, don't update if your using jailbreak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same