Hacking Ps3 controller and yosemite 10.10.2 ??

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had experienced with Windows 7 and don't have a problem. Now, I want to try it with my newer macbook pro with a retina but before I do that. I googled it and some reported a bug or something like that. I do not want to struggle it or anything to my baby. :) Any users can please answer my question for your experience, please?

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Turn bluetooth on, go to system settings, connect the controller via usb, pair it and done. No extra software needed, works in steam games with controller support, wokrs without repairing after disabling bluetooth. Just press the PS button to reactivate it.

I have a late 2013, but that should not really make a difference.

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it sound easy but this site said otherwise. I would like to try it but I am uncertain.. Here:

Code:
http://osxdaily.com/2014/12/28/connect-playstation-3-controller-mac-os-x/

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just do it, what should go wrong? if something happens you could just use timemashine and go back.

I had an experience with Dell Laptop plus Windows 7 and bluetooth. No, my macbook pro with a retina laptop is really a new for about a month now. I am just a little bit awkward and I understood Mac's version better more in a month now. Anyway, I searched the Google to see what's wrong and found that Yosemite 10.10.1 through 10.10.3 has a bug for PS3 controller and Bluetooth. The Maverick version doesn't have a problem. Now, I go ahead and research some more at the Google patiently and I found one. I try it today and test the SNES9X MAC and it works! :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone +1