PS3 3.60 KEYS LEAKED!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by kingcolex, Aug 1, 2012.

Aug 1, 2012

PS3 3.60 KEYS LEAKED! by kingcolex at 12:53 PM (5,555 Views / 1 Likes) 34 replies

1. kingcolex
    OP

Member kingcolex Joe "Coop" Cooper

United States
    Yes this is another big step for the ps3 scene, Heres the source of the article i found :
    First it seemed as if it was just a rumor or perhaps fake. But euss has confirmed that they are indeed real. The day I'm sure all of you have been waiting for. The release of some 3 keys (lv1ldr, lv2ldr, isoldr, appldr) have been leaked to the masses allowing you to patch 65 additional games.You will need a few in order to patch the SFO of your games. Or not. Word is Rogero says a new custom firmware will be made available. So those of you who don't want to decrypt and

eussNL Comments

If you post keys in a random topic, you will fast enough be
    marked as a troll. When posting keys, please do it in proper
    format, so it can be easily debunked/proven [​IMG]
    greetz, eussNL

KaKaRoTo Comments:

3.60 keys Update:

Q: recently 3.60 keys surfaced (lv1ldr, lv2ldr, isoldr, appldr), what does this mean for this release and the future?
    A: That is actually a multiparted answer:

Now that several binairies (Iso module + CoreOS minus the loaders that are inside lv0) can be decrypted, more investigation can be done in them, which give a new boost in (unrelated to the HeN) other targets, like:
    • Hardwareless downgrades : Downgrading with PSgrade Dongle (lv1.self)
    • QA Flagging / systemtokens (spu_token_processor.self) and usertokens (spu_utoken_processor.self)
    • PS2 compatibility (mc_iso_spu_module.self , me_iso_for_ps2emu.self , sv_iso_for_ps2emu.self)
    • Getting per_console_root_key_1 / EID_root_key on 3.56+/slim3K (lv1.self , aim_spu_module.self)
    • Backsigning [font=inherit !important][font=inherit !important]applications[/font][/font] for

1 person likes this.

2. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    Why am I more concerned about the formatting of the opening post rather than the news?

2 people like this.
  3. BrunoAlvesMontei

Member BrunoAlvesMontei GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    I really hope that a CFW comes out :)

4. McHaggis

Member McHaggis Fackin' Troller

United Kingdom
    I long for the day when I can do a hardware-less downgrade.

5. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    There are good reasons.

6. MarcusRaven

Member MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

United States
    I'm thrilled about this. I've had Shadows of the Damned ripped for AGES with no way to play it. I've been meaning to give it another couple of play-throughs. ^_^

7. the_randomizer

Member the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    D/l links were removed. Gee, I wonder why.

8. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    Removed posts about wannabe 1337 h4xx0rz making wannabe "JB" firmwares. Please avoid this kind of off-topic, or at least keep it in EoF.

Thanks.

9. BORTZ

United States
    So what exactly does this mean. We can hack a 3.60 Ps3... eventually?

10. pyromaniac123

Member pyromaniac123 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

United Kingdom
    OP was bullshitting.

11. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    This is a huge development for people on CFW already that *cough* lost their discs of those games.

No new CFW will be necessary for taking advantage of this leak since you still can't get online and AFAIK nothing was really added between 3.55 and 3.60 except the different protection on those games listed. I do, however, think a plugins for CFW loaders will be made within a few hours to make the process done on the fly!

Feels like the good old days of DA PSP hacks!

12. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I think the main use of this is to allow 3.60 games to be decrypted, and allowed to run on 3.55 CFWs. This could probably be done manually right now with the right know-how, but as stated in cracker's, there will probably be plugins or updates for existing backup loaders to do this automatically when required within a few hours. Essentially what this will mean for end users is that CFWs will be able to play backups (or pirated copies) of newer games without requiring scam dongles (e.g. "True Blue").

EDIT: On a side note, this thread prompted me to read up on the PS3 scene [not owning a PS3, I haven't followed it since around the time of releases of the first CFWs after fail0verflow]. Quite an interesting scene, if a bit of a mess.

13. BORTZ

United States
    Yeah thats what i hear. I guess i should be doing too. i dont have one, but id like to learn about the scene,.

14. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    I looked around a bit more: The keys that have been released are the public keys only, no private keys. That means decryption only, no encryption i.e. no 3.60 CFW/hack AFAIK.

15. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    Yes the PS3 scene has been very sad eversince the 3.56 update when everyone had to keep 3.55 to prevent being blocked from ever being able to downgrade (sans extra hardware to revert back), losing OtherOS and BC support, losing HB (the little there is) support, and hard drive game support or to upgrade to stay online and being able to run games >3.55 on retail discs. There were small workarounds to briefly allow online access by spoofing newer OFW versions that were quashed quickly by Sony. Except for the hardware "solutions" (that were made with knowledge from hackers that previously were for free info for the benefit for all) the scene has been in a funk with only a few people with the knowledge of circuitry, etc. still working actively on it for over a year and a half now. :/

16. the_randomizer

Member the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    Not surprised.

17. Devin

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    I sense a disruption in my torrent site's RSS feed. Tons of uploads of fixes, and such coming out.

18. kingcolex
    OP

United States
    Are you guys kidding me last post people said it wasnt allowed to post keys, now people call me a liar , here
    -snip-

19. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    why are keys not allowed to be posted here?

20. kingcolex
    OP

United States
    Im not sure of the rules in the other thread with the dex, someone wrote they thought keys werent allowed.