Gaming PS3 3.41 update

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sony this week revealed what the next PS3 firmware update will include. Firmware 3.41 will bring with it recommendations for games and videos on the PlayStation Store. When reading the details of a certain title, users will see a new "You May Like" section on the right-hand side that lists other items buyers who have purchased the currently highlighted item have also bought.

Users can then click on this section to zoom in on the list and scroll through the recommendations. The update is likely to come out before the PlayStation Store recommendations are ready to go live by the end of July.

At the same time, Sony said 6.31 software is coming very soon for the PSP as well. The minor update is said to fix stability when using some games.

psstorerecomm.jpg

Source: electronista

Note i just went psn and the update for ps3 is avaible

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
useless news imo, no content added and I updated like 14 hours ago

though I suppose it's useful that people can look at this and know the update is another shit update that has no real meaning but what can you do
i looked it up when i saw it so yar

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks RebornX!

I always update my PS3 and never really check to see what it is I'm updating, so now at least I know
laugh.gif

The "You May Like" feature will help me cause I'm always looking for new things.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Thanks RebornX!

I always update my PS3 and never really check to see what it is I'm updating, so now at least I know
laugh.gif

LAWL same

Hey, this feature could really help me...
I always try to find some similar game I might like and it showed a lot of games I liked..

I nao download dere demos!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol