PS1/2 Ps2 Pal game question

adam4landry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone i have a question i downloaded Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja 5 pal version i burn it play it with my swap magic (don't have the modchip) chose the ntsc option to boot it up the game play very well but the screen is very off center how can i fix this problem any ideas ????:huh:

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you try the normal loading option as in not choosing ntsc or pal? when i play some ps2 games with my swap magic i normally play ntsc on my pal ps2 and pal tv and when i use the normal loading option it works gr8

adam4landry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes i have, however i don't have pal tv or pal ps2 i have only a ntsc ps2 so i try the pal option and the default option and the screen goes black and white and the game play very slow :cry: but i have read there are ways to to play burn pal game on a ntsc ps2 i can't recall them however one of the ways was to convert pal games to ntsc games it work for modchip ps2 but i don't no if it work with swap magic ????:unsure:

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes i have, however i don't have pal tv or pal ps2 i have only a ntsc ps2 so i try the pal option and the default option and the screen goes black and white and the game play very slow :cry: but i have read there are ways to to play burn pal game on a ntsc ps2 i can't recall them however one of the ways was to convert pal games to ntsc games it work for modchip ps2 but i don't no if it work with swap magic ????:unsure:

did you try this? i had to something like this with my ntsc copy of Dragion Warrior 7(PSX game) because the game would play on the upper part of the screen and cut part of the video. i also did this with some ntsc ps2 games because my tv broke and mom lent me her older tv and it wouldn't play ntsc games in color

adam4landry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did you try this? i had to something like this with my ntsc copy of Dragion Warrior 7(PSX game) because the game would play on the upper part of the screen and cut part of the video. i also did this with some ntsc ps2 games because my tv broke and mom lent me her older tv and it wouldn't play ntsc games in color

Hmmmm yfix huh :unsure: well i hear i will fix some problem well it won't hurt to try it (i think and hope :unsure: )

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmmm yfix huh :unsure: well i hear i will fix some problem well it won't hurt to try it (i think and hope :unsure: )
yeah it doesn't hurt to try, it fixed my problem with ntsc games on my mom's old pal tv. also after you reburn the game patched, try the default loading option first to see if it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1