PS2 disc games on PS3?

Awii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Alright, I keep looking for a way to run my GT4 ps2 disc on my PS3, mainly because I wanna save space. I know about multiman, changing to PS2 classics, and all that stuff, but I just wanna run it from the disc itself. I'm using Evilnat CFW by the way.

Arlisbloxer05

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
arlisbloxer005.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I keep looking for a way to run my GT4 ps2 disc on my PS3, mainly because I wanna save space. I know about multiman, changing to PS2 classics, and all that stuff, but I just wanna run it from the disc itself. I'm using Evilnat CFW by the way.
Judging from your other posts stating you have a slim model you COULD try and rip your copy of GT4 and convert it to a PS2 Classic, but according to the compatibility list it has a few issues that may or may not impact your experience with it.

EpikJimmer

Screw hater
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I believe you can't run it off a disc, even with CFW installed because booting from a physical disc NOT from webman but from the disc itself, will cause the ps3 to search for the native ps2 emulator and oops it's a slim model; it doesn't have one. So it just freaks out and displays a black screen. Tried it myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto