PS Vita Units Freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjax
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 7,718
  • Replies Replies 65
Laughing-Face-Meme-597x772.png
Is this becoming the trend with new games consoles?​
 
I never buy any piece of hardware at launch mainly because of issues like this. There's always going to be something wrong whether it be minor or major when it comes to new consoles being released.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Before anyone says that PS Vita sucks or starts supporting 3DS. Look at the general market of Electronics nowadays, the iPhone 4S released with bugs and even battery leaks, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus had issues with the volume going down randomly, the 3DS...I forget what problem it was, but there definitely was a problem and now PS Vita suffering from freezes. Moving onto games! Skyrim had bugs, Skyward Sword had a game breaking glitch etc etc!! Nothing is perfect nowadays. Technology may be going towards a major improvement in terms of Graphics, Hardware etc but small glitches/bugs are on the rise.

Personally speaking if anything, this has forced me to delay my purchase until the problem has been rectified. True I don't play games much now (barely 1 hour in 3 days) but I'll still get the Vita....for my sis ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
PSVita look really nice but I am not going to get it because no good games then no psvita for me.. I want to be wise and dont want to waste my money.. I will wait for 2 years from now. No hurry for there are many ps3 and wii games to enjoy. :)
 
Laughing-Face-Meme-597x772.png
Is this becoming the trend with new games consoles?​
It's the trend of finding design flaws. The 3DS had to go through this and the PSV certainly will have too. Why enjoy something when you can have fun finding something to complain? You don't have to buy a game, this is the real game :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Before anyone says that PS Vita sucks or starts supporting 3DS. Look at the general market of Electronics nowadays, the iPhone 4S released with bugs and even battery leaks, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus had issues with the volume going down randomly, the 3DS...I forget what problem it was, but there definitely was a problem and now PS Vita suffering from freezes. Moving onto games! Skyrim had bugs, Skyward Sword had a game breaking glitch etc etc!! Nothing is perfect nowadays. Technology may be going towards a major improvement in terms of Graphics, Hardware etc but small glitches/bugs are on the rise.

Personally speaking if anything, this has forced me to delay my purchase until the problem has been rectified. True I don't play games much now (barely 1 hour in 3 days) but I'll still get the Vita....for my sis ;)

It's just opportunistic fanboys looking to troll
Valwin is the biggest (fanboy) troll on this site.

But yeah every console has it problems at launch
look at the 3DS, with it's flawed hinge, or bad bumbers, and the 3DS launch with half its software. Not to mention the power button problem
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
well the vita bouble is begining to bust
and you claim not to be a sony hater...

Related: I can't see this not being fixed by the NA release


same as the 3DS bubble bust that happen after the system was out
Sorry to bust your bouble but you ought to try and troll a little better, meanwhile I'll try to interpret your English


the 3DS bubble bust happen after Nintendo had the idea that 3DS would sell just by name alone and the forgot key component strong launch games i don't need to troll as i have facts and i am not a fanboy like you seen to be
 
Didn't anyone else see something like this coming? Rrod anyone?? Still it's not that bad... a couple firmware updates and it'll be fixed.
 
well the vita bouble is begining to bust
and you claim not to be a sony hater...

Related: I can't see this not being fixed by the NA release


same as the 3DS bubble bust that happen after the system was out
Sorry to bust your bouble but you ought to try and troll a little better, meanwhile I'll try to interpret your English
the 3DS bubble bust happen after Nintendo had the idea that 3DS would sell just by name alone and the forgot key component strong launch games i don't need to troll as i have facts and i am not a fanboy like you seen to be
You seen like fanboy than me more, you happen just to hate 3DS when have it games like LoZ and FoxStar. Also, you just happen to post topics like "PS vita sinks and no trace is left" just to try and start a war
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Didn't anyone else see something like this coming? Rrod anyone?? Still it's not that bad... a couple firmware updates and it'll be fixed.

Could be a hardware problem, because to be honest I think the freezing issues might be software related while the touch screen issues are hardware related, but I could be wrong. It might be both software related or both hardware related.
 
I'm glad I didn't import because I would have a $550 brick or bugware. This will all be fixed before February and I'll have a nice working Vita.
 
Nothing is perfect. The Vita is the same, as well as 3DS and all other mobile devices out there.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted