Hacking PS Vita shows no storage

BananaLisa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello!

I have modded my PS Vita slim about a year ago and shortly after, I messed everything up and nothing is working anymore. I am a noob when it comes to the PS Vita modding scene so I am hoping that some of you can maybe help.

So basically.. I messed up the files on my SD2Vita, it was set as my primary storage and now my vita shows no storage at all.. I figured it would be the best to restart all over again and to reinstall 3.60. So I did a system reset and then realized that this was a mistake lol.

Problem is that my vita now shows an error when connecting it to my PC saying that I would need storage in order to use this method. I have tried both USB and Wifi and cannot get it to work. I have enso ex installed on my vita and it stops me from updating the firmware on the vita, so I need to do it via PC, correct? Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

PS: I have also tried to use an official Sony memory card, but my vita gets stuck in the format loop and is unable to use it

Any help is much appreciated as I am at a point where I just want to give up with it.. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back