trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If only I have that kind of money for it. Dang. You can play PSP games with video out too right?

I thought $80 for an HD PVR was a lot, so I'll probably skip this. Hoping Sony would have thrown out a Component output cable like they did with the PSP. There's got to be a reason for that extra port on the top.

Only problem with PSP TV out, it is not capable with full screen. It is 272p wrapped in 480p signal (there are black borders when displayed on TV). My TV can only zoom in so much, so it still has those pesky borders. :cry:

Selvaria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out about this today. Neat. Thanks for posting the link for english site, made ordering so much easier. And I love that the guy is using two things I like - EMS shipping, and paypal.

For own perusal, though - those who purchased this Vita with capture card, how long did it take from the day you paid, till the day the item was shipped? And since the guy is using EMS, I believe that means he'll provide tracking number as well?

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if he has it in stock, you're in USA, and it doesn't get stuck at customs, it's about 4-5 days. He doesn't always have it in stock, not always ready at the time of order. that's what he told me when i emailed him in Japanese

Selvaria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two months?O.o That's longer than the time I'm allowed to open up a dispute on paypal in the case the item isn't shipped.
I think it was just a case of him not having one at hand when you ordered. When I ordered from the english site, I saw that he has the stock listed. After purchase it decreased by one. Could be just that's he puffing smoke on how many he has. I also asked a friend on youtube who has also bought this capture card for his experience - he ordered on 4th April, and the guy sent it on 17th April.
I've no doubt it'll be held for customs, too. *sigh*

I checked my e-mail and the guy has confirmed order being placed as well me paying for it. Neat-o. I cross my fingers to get vita shipped soon. Soul Sacrifice rocks.

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
That's because he didn't tell me it was supposed to be a Pre-Order, and instead, he said "I'm making one now.".
2 months later:
Me: "When are you finally sending me the Vita?"
Ka: "Today. Wait a few days."

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Then you could wait until the end of the Generation after the next Generation, or even longer.
In the end, you'll always be modding it, on the Hardware side, or Software side.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i decided to hold off until there's a way to do video and audio on one cable @o@;
Then you could wait until the end of the Generation after the next Generation, or even longer.
In the end, you'll always be modding it, on the Hardware side, or Software side.
wouldn't say that...there can be a version with a mini HDMI by Sony eventually

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, those pictures of Vita games on the TV looked cool. Any chance for a video of some of those? I'd be interested in seeing how the Vita version of Sly Cooper looks on a TV, and VLR, too…

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Possibly, but I don't have a Tripod, not even a Camera.
After all, I've done the Photo's with my Phone.

I could at least made a Video of the games running, but not being played.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I just found out about this today. Neat. Thanks for posting the link for english site, made ordering so much easier. And I love that the guy is using two things I like - EMS shipping, and paypal.

For own perusal, though - those who purchased this Vita with capture card, how long did it take from the day you paid, till the day the item was shipped? And since the guy is using EMS, I believe that means he'll provide tracking number as well?

I ordered the 3DS XL with the Capture Card from him and got it in exactly 4 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mmmmm uremum
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Always shooting that dairy out uremums tiddies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My thread front ten years ago got 10,000 views lol
  • DolphinCube @ DolphinCube:
    Sup peps? I rarely talk on here but is there a way to disable the ads that cover the chat a lil. Its annoying at times
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can avoid the ads by becoming a paid Patron.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DolphinCube, or use an adblocker
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i'd recommend ublock origin
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Brave browser
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, kinda
  • DolphinCube @ DolphinCube:
    @Xdqwerty is that just a chrome extenstion orr...?
    DolphinCube @ DolphinCube: @Xdqwerty is that just a chrome extenstion orr...?