Hacking PS vita capture gamecard where?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im looking for one trustworthy, preferably as close to the Netherlands and not costing 2 Livers?
I saw people talking about prices ranging from 200-500 dollar..

200-300 might be doable.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Err. How does that work? Does it allow twitch streaming or something or? And is it compatible with my henkaku vita's?

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Playstation TV is a small home console version of the Vita for your TV. It has the same functionalities as a Vita minus official support for a few games that use the rear touch screen. You can install Henkaku on it just the same as Vita as long as its on 3.60 FW

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah. On TV. but what use is that for me? I dont need it on my TV lol. I need it on my PC so i can stream it via skype or to youtube/twitch...?

Do you need to install the game on PSTV itself or is it loaded from the PSVITA? because if it's the first. it won't be a good option for me.
Also physical carts supported?

Reactions: dimmidice

Chrisser_75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My Setup:
PS TV (HDMI Out) -> TO -> HDMI Splitter (HDMI In | to bypass HDCP) -> TO -> CAPTURE CARD (HDMI In | Elgato 60HD) -> TO PC (recording program from Elgato can also stream via twitch / youtube)
________________________________________________________________________-> TO -> TV (HDMI in | playing games)

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
So where to get a affordable capture card?

Amazon are great for this sort of thing, but it sounds like you're maybe a bit away from being a Twitch streamer to the point where you should be investing in hardware to do it, maybe it would be a good idea to firstly start out with something like the psp which can be emulated easily (enough) on the PC and then use a capture program on the PC to stream that content out first, just a thought rather than starting off by investing some $ then finding it isn't for you.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PCI-E-Capt...0455782&sr=8-1&keywords=pci+hdmi+capture+card

Something like this, but it's really the cheapest option around so it won't be fantastic, doesn't support 1080p/60hz

Last edited by Ganoncrotch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: