1. wimkaay

OP wimkaay Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hi everybody,

I would like to buy a ps Vita and hack it. Is it safe to use my main psn account to play pirated psvita games? In other words, is it safe to play online (earn trophies) with a hacked psvita? I have a lot of bought PS4 games on this account, so I don’t want to risk losing all of this. Thanks for your replies!

2. Little_Anonymous_Hacker

Little_Anonymous_Hacker Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I used TrophaxSE a while back to "earn" trophies in a bunch of game and sync them to my account, and I've never been banned.

3. wimkaay

Newcomer

Netherlands
    So it is absolutely safe to use my main psn account on a hacked ps vita? I cannot risk to lose my psn account; i have bought many ps4 games on that account.

4. wimkaay

Newcomer

Netherlands
    Anybody? I don't want to use TrophaxSE or other cheat tools. I just want to earn trophies the legal way (without hacking tools). So, will it be safe to use my main psn account with Henkaku and not get banned?

5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I'd say the risk is close to 0. the vita was such a flop that it's not financially sound for sony to hire people to monitor the vita's online activities. plus, sony is the worst of the big three when it comes to being able to detect cfw or piracy. I once signed in to vita shell by accident while signed in. that was back in March. and, I was never banned or anything. I'd say most people on enso or henkaku have done something that would be detectable and nothing happened.

wimkaay likes this.
  6. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

United Kingdom
    I use my main PSN account and consider it to be safe to do so (adhering to similar caveats to safe usage on PS3 CFW). I haven't even heard of any bannings relating to Vita+CFW.

wimkaay likes this.
  7. wimkaay

Newcomer

Netherlands
    Thanks for the quick reply! Now I can buy a Vita and start exploring the good library!

8. Demix

Demix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm also on the Vita and when I start a game it asks me to sign in to confirm. I declined and it said connection to psn network lost. What happens if you sign in at start of game?

9. vinnycobain

vinnycobain Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi, could you give more details on how you used trophax? How many trophies did you take in total?
    I'm wanting to use it, but, I'm afraid.

10. Startropic1

Startropic1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just to clear things up, in the unlikely event you get banned, you do NOT lose access to your games. The exception being PS Plus games you might have, since what you do lose from a ban is PSN access. However, on CFW you can regain access to your PS Plus games and will have the means to recover any other downloaded games anyway.

11. MeAndHax

MeAndHax Impolite person with some modding knowledge.

Germany
    nope. I hacked consoles of each of them and i say that worst detectors are
    1.Microsoft
    2. Nintendo (except Switch)
    3. Sony

one of my switches got banned and three ps3's lol xbox 360 never

12. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

United Kingdom
    Guess you never had a flashed dvd drive and were part of the massive Microsoft banwave that made all other banwaves before and after look like a storm in a teacup? ;)

DinohScene likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted