HandOfZeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello all,
i'm new to this site, found it by searching on google.

I have some problems which i hope anyone can help me to solve.
Last year i bought a cheap used vita on firmware 3.36 with a 4gb card with 1 game on it (i dont know login of psn so i stayed witht hat psn acc).

Last week i found a good deal with a vita on 3.52 with 8gb card and several games with it (it was cheap).

Since i wanted to simply use the card and the games on it on my 3.36 vita, i didn't really have a clue how to do this.

I backed up the mem card, then resetted both devices and deactivated them. Then i inserted the card in the 3.36 vita, and upon restarting device it asks me if card is mine, so i click yes. It asks me to login with the sony account. However when i try that, it keeps saying that psn isn't avaible anymore (due to lower firmware?).

After all this messing up, i found out that were was an easy way with swapping cards without all this hassle (eml write trick).

The question now is, can i manage to fix this problem and keep my 3.36 firmware and still be able to use the mem card and games on it?

Any help would be appreciated, considering im fairly new to this stuff.

drfunkenstein2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a PSTV and a ViTA and i cant switch the mem cards cause they have different firmware. thats all i can add to this

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure but you could try doing a factory reset via the recovery menu this will allow you to activate the vita with a psn account without having to update
I dont know what its going to do with the card though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment