Hacking ps vita 1003 e encore questions pre hack sd adaptor 2020

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
H encore

i'm wanting to be able to just keep using my vita normally for remote play and previous purchases

i have been wanting to softmod my vita for a while now and i'm about to use h encore to use an sd adaptor to gain more storage.

now i knew that it used the game card port but obviously hadn't given it much thought until now,

its currently on 3.69 should i update the fw first or could i update after? as i guess i need to be up to date to use the ps store,

that got me thinking can i then use the sd adapter as i originally intended to download my purchases from the ps store safely or should i use another account and forget about it?

or can i keep the fw up to date and safely spoof when using homebrew apps?

or do i have to be running some type of exploit for the sd adaptor to work? as i wont want to compromise a 10yr or more old psn account

Last edited by Cart00nHead,

XpertNoobhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand chances of ban are almost 0. I've had my vita signed in for over a year no trouble.

Sd to vita only works once running the hack. You will need to manipulate the firmware and drivers slightly witch the vita won't let you do. You can either get Hencore and you will need to run it every time at boot or sd to vita stuff won't show...or you can get enso and then your permanently hacked.

Cant remember if your Fw works with sd to vita or enso but to be honest you should look at downgrade not upgrade either go 3.60 or 3.65
Better to hack and everything works on them. Also go to the development github page. You can find it with a Google search of 'sd to vita' and 'enso' read the information is your best bet there are good guides but they often contradict/miss things where as the Dev pages are clear( they should know after the months of hard work they put into they're apps)

Reactions: Ryccardo

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply, I have downgraded to 3.60 Enzo using vita.hacks.guide just waiting for the sd card adapter to arrive now. Once I have set up storagemgr what do I need to search for next in order to download games directly to the system or do I need a to use the pc for noplaystation?

XpertNoobhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey no problem i like to think if im helpful someone might do the same if i need it :)
if i were you id use YAMT (yet another storage manager) by SKGlebra it supposed to be faster thank storage manager although thats what im using.
you wont need your PC dont want to get any bad Publicity for being a arrrrrrr! but ill say search PKGJ for your GAME BACKUPS directly on the system. no pay station i think is old or i dont think anyway.

and it has to be said congrats for the successful downgrade theres been alot of soft brickers on here lately :)

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure the vita.hacks.guide gave you pretty much everything you need, but definitely make sure you have all the plugins required - most importantly NoNPDRM and either 0syscall6 or reF00D, and rePatch is semi-important depending on if you want to run translation patches and other mods... there are a load of others I can't live without, but along with StrgMgr/YAMT those are the important ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course